The Real Reason

Chase P.O.V.

I woke up in the room, again. There was bread and water on the floor, replenished anytime I fall asleep. I had an idea. Anytime I fall asleep, it's replenished. So what if I pretend to be asleep?  I tried just that, and a clone of Robo Dog entered.  I tackled it, and tore it apart. The door was open and I walked out. I heard a noise down the hall. "Who's there?" A voice whispered. I recognized it immediately- Marshall's friend Tracker. "Tracker, over here!  It's me Chase!"  He walked up to me, and pinned me down inside my room. "I bet you're not Chase, otherwise you wouldn't be running free. Who is your wife?"  It was a trick question, this is back in time, I don't have a wife. "Don't have one."  "When was the first time we met?"  "Fishing."  "How many fish did you catch?" "None."  "He released me. It really is you!  How'd you get out?"  "I'll tell you later, right now, we have to get to the bottom of this. We walked into a yellow door which we heard noise behind, and walked in. It was decorated with pictures of Rubble, and some of his possessions. There was a spandex Maverick looking suit on the wall. And in the middle of the room, looking at he Rubble posters, was a pup. Penny!...