Saved

Chase P.O.V.

As the light came back to my eyes, I saw a blue blur hanging over me. Then my eyes focused, and I saw who it was. "Maverick! Where is Skye!? Where is Tracker!? Where is-" "Chase, stop talking," Maverick said. "NO! I WANT TO KNOW-" Chase roared, cut off once again.  "They are safe, I am not the one you need to be mad at," Maverick said. "What do you mean?!?!" yelled Chase. "Penny was dressed as me the whole time, I've been a prisoner, this WHOLE TIME. I didn't shoot you, you aren't bonded with me, you're bonded with Penny because of her machines. She is an engineer, using her skills for evil." I couldn't believe it. Maverick wasn't evil. Penny wore the suit that was hanging on the wall. Penny was the real villain. And she has Skye...

Maverick P.O.V.

"But how do I know I can trust you?" Chase asked me. "I'll tell you. 10 years ago...
-Flashback-
Ten years ago, I was the inspiration of the Paw Patrol. I was the construction pup of Adventure Bay. And I was for years. Until one day, where I nearly died. A garbage truck got my foot, that's why I have a limp. That's also how you can tell Penny from me, she doesn't have a limp. After my injury, I was confined to the hospital for three years.  That's why the Paw Patrol was formed, to take my place. And most unfortunately of all, I was the one who taught Penny and brought her to the Paw Patrol...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update, this was supposed to come out last weekend!  Anyways, I promise I will write another chapter this weekend, so thanks pups!  Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed!