shadows

Me and my new parabata want out see if we could find some demons.we didn't belong anywhere we lived away others like us.
"We Should go on a building to see more." Olivia says.
"Sure."
We claim a firescape to the top of a bulding. When we got to the top the wind was blowing my hair.
"Look Sabrina." she taps my shoulder.
I flow her gaze. She saw a group of shadowhunters fighting for there lives to kill 10 demons.
"How about we go in and help them kill the demons and leave."
"Sounds good to me."
We jump from the bulding right in the middle of the group of shadowhunters. Me and my parabata start cuting down the number of demons. One jumps on me and trys to bit me, i got my hand free from underneath me and stabe the demon in the head.
Ther where two left to go. I hit one in the heart as black liquid came out. Olivia took care of the other one. We were about to leave when someone dtoped us.
"Thank you. Who are you?"
I giggled and took my parabata' s hand and run off in the shadows
Jace' s P.V.O
I wacthed as the 2 blond girls run into the shadows. It made me want to go run after her. She fought with grace. Moved as the speed of light. I wish i could meet her a again.
"So are you ready?"said a red head girl name Clary say to me.
I snapped out of it and said yeah.
We walked of to the institute. I walked behind the group thinking about the girl i saw to day. I felt someone nxt me. I look up to see Isabella standing next to me.
"How are you feeling?" she asked me.
"I don't know that girl was amazing. She fought amazing too."
We finally got to the institute. We walk up to the gate and opened it.
"I m going to bed good night."i run up the stairs to my room. I close the door right behind me and trun off my light. I lead in my bed trying to go to sleep, but all i saw was her.
Sabrina' s P.V.O
We got to the house that we live all by are self. I open the door with my key. When we got in our dog jumped on us and lick us. Our dog was a husky withe bule eyes like me and white and grey fur.
I want to the figds and yelled out what should we eat. We dicide to get chinese. I girb the phone and order. When finish i want in the room with Olivia.
"Did you see that boy with the bow and arrow?" she ask right when i came in.
"Yeah. Did you see the blond boy?" i seat on the bed next to her.
"Yeah they both were hot."
I heard a ring of the the door and walke out the room.when i open the door it was luke.
"Hey Luke how are you?" i grip the food and put it on the table."Olivia." i yell out.
She runs out the room."oh yeah food." she looks at the door."oh hi look come in."
Luke comes in and close the door.
"So why did you come?" i ask as he took a seat.
"I wanted to know how are you?"
"We are good?"
"Will i got to go." he leaves our house.
We finish our dinner said our good nights and want to bed.
When i got to bed all i thought about was the blond boy.

Hi it is my frist story i written i hope you all enjoy my stroy. Please vote it does hlep out. Thank you!!😄😃😀