More About My Life

When we got back to the Institute i want straight to my room. I take my shoes off and hope on the bed. I grab the book and took out the keyhole photo.
I couldn't think, but i remembered Magnus said Jocelyn helped keep it away. I garb the photo put it back in the book. I go outside to see Isabella and Clary talking. They truned around when i came out. Isabella looked made.
"Isabella can you take me to Jocelyn's room?"i say.
"Yeah."she leads me down the hall.
"So what was going on between you and Clary?"
"She told me what she said. That she screwed up. I hated her for hurting Jace like that and trying to miss his life up."
"Is Jace your boyfriend?"
She brusted out laughing"me and Jcae. No. He is my adopted bother."
"Oh."we walked the rest of the way in silents.
"Here we are."we stoped at the door at the end of the hall.
I knock and Jocelyn opens it.
"I'll leave yoy two."she walks off.
"So how can i help you?"she lets me in.
"I need help on this."i saw her the book.
"How did you get it?"
"Magnus Bane gave it to me. He said you help my mom keep it safe."
"I did. I miss your mom so much."
"Was she your frind?"
"Will one of these nots will tell you everything you need to know. I didn't read them. I just saved it from Valentine. There is suppose to be 5 runes in the book. Can i see them."
I hand her the drawings. I go thought the book to stop at love and family. I started reading the page.
My dear sister i have miss you so much. I hope you will take care of my babys. Don't let him get them. Please can you name them Sabrina, Elizabeth, and Olivia. Elizabeth is the oldest. Olivia is the second. And Sabrina is the youngest. My Sabrina will be the most special one. Raziel promised to give my children protraction. I get to choose who get the amazing powers just like mom Zoe. Raziel gave me this because he is sorry for what he did. He want to get back, but i already had a new love.
I love you my sister.
"Who is her sister?"i look at Jocelyn.
"Me."
"So you are my aunt?"
"Yeah."
"So you must know what these mean?"
"Yes."
"I have a question."
"What is it?"
"I had a vioce in my head. Would that be this Raziel guy?"
"Yes. He is looking after you."
"And who is this Elizabeth? And where is she?"
"I don't know"
"So what do these drawings mean?"
"The keyhole means to open a scaert room. The sward means to change the sward that is in the scaert room into the Blackthorn sward. That olny the chosen one can use. Witch is you. The thorn and rose means you can control thorns. All three of you get one. The power means that it will bring the power that was inside you out. It will broke the spell. It is super painful. And the wings mean to take your wings out. They are all for you."
"One this sounds all to crazy. Two this is to much to take in. And three i m not an angel."i grab everything.
"But you Sabrina. Remember you come from a spical fmaily."i leave the room to the kitchen. There was a beautiful small that i knew an where. Amber was cooking. I go in put to piece of steak on the planet and some rice.
I go up stairs and give Snow one whole piece of steak. I eat the and want to bed.