History

Olivia' s P.O.V
Its been one day. Sabrina still hasn't waken up yet. I decided to take a walk. I go out side to find Jace.
"Hey Jace can you watch Sabrina?"
"Yeah. Were are you going?"he stops.
"Just taking a walk?"
"Oh."he walkes in and i go up stairs.
I run into Alec and he stops. I look up at him. Then look down blushing.
"Sorry."I say.
"No its okay. What are you doing up here?"he looks straight in my eyes.
"I just need a walk."
"Do you want to my room?"
I hesitate then say yes. When we got there Alac open the door for me.
His room was black and white. It was also neat. I have never seen a boys room so neat.
Alec close the door and seats on his bed. I follow.
"What is your name?"he asked.
"I can't tell you."
"Why not?"he get so close i feel his breath on me.
"Because i m not suppose to."
"Can you tell me history about you?"
"All you have to know it was tough."
He leans closer. Are lips are inches away. He gets colser and closer. I close my eyes in till i hear someone clear there throat.
I move away fast to see it was Jace.
"She woke up and she wants you."
Sabrina's P.O.V
I woke up in pian the last thing i remember was fighting demons with Olivia then i fall out. Now i m in some kind of hospital bed. I look around to see the blond boy next to my bed.
"Hey beauty"he says to me.
"Where am i?"
"You are in the institute."
"Were is Olivia?"
"She want on a walk."
"I want to see her."
Jace leaves the room. I make myslef get up in a seating position. I whole body hurt when i got up, but i ignored it.
Jace returns with Olivia. Olivia runs to me and hugs me. I hug her back.
"How are you feeling?"she pulled away.
"Better but we have to leave Olivia now."i hop out of bed and fell, but Hace caught me.
"You can't leave. We don't know who you are? You are in bad condition. And Hodge needs to talk to you."
I get of him."screw Hodge we can't tell you who we are."
When finish what i had to say a red head girl walkes in.
"Hey my name is Clary Fairchild."
At that piont i panicked is your mom here?"
"No she is coming-"Clary' s phone vibrates.she looks at it."now."
The door opens and Jocelyn walkes in.
"Hi mom."Clary hugs her mom.
"Hi honey."she looks at me and Olivia.
I look at Olivia. She is standing vary still.
"Is it you."she walkes to us.
"Yeah its us Jocelyn."
She gives us both big hugs. She was crying in our shoulders.
"I m sorry. For ever thing i did."
"Don't be you saved us from him. We should be thank you."
She pulls back and whips her tears. She looks at her confuse daughter.
"Mom you know them?"
"Yeah. Theres alot you need to know about these two amazing girls."
Isablle walkes in."Hodge to speak with you."
We follow Isabella as she leads us to Hodge. We go in side a library. Hodge was seating in a chair behind a desk. Alec was there with two older people. About Jocelyn age.
"Hi girls this is Alec's,Isablle's,and Jace's parents. I m Hodge. Please sit."
We did as we were told.
"So tell us about your slef."
I look at Jocelyn and she nods.
"My name is Sabrina Blackthorn. This is Olivia Blackthorn. We are parabata and sisters."
"We need history about yourself."
"When our mother was giving birth to us Valentine gave my mom Angeles blood. As a experiment. He us way to much that he made us better then him. We had a bond that no other shadowhunter had. We can feel ever pian the other feel. We can talk to each other with our minds. We are also an upgrade of shadowhunters. We can draw new runes, but most do it together. When we were 2 Valentine killed our parents in front of us. He kept us in a dark place of his house. He would put knifes in our hands if we we didn't do will. One day Jocelyn had a child his name was Jonathan. Valentine took him down stair and said what he did. He put demon blood in him. Jonathan would saty down stair with us and hurt us. One night Valentine stabe me in th arm with a dagger. I screamed in pian . When Valentine left Jocelyn came down stair to see me blooding and my sister there with me. She helped me with my wound. She took me up stairs and tolde me to seat on the bed. She gave us food and care. I notice she was caring a child. I asjed her if she was and she said yeah. She asked if i wanted to name it. I said yeah i named her Clary. She asked if we had a name we shooked our heads.she named us Sabrina and Olivia. She took us to the Blackthorn house and kept us there. She took care of us there in till Valentine found out what she was doing. She told us to run as far away and don't ever stop running. We runed all the way here hiding in caves and trees. We got her we blind in with the mundanes. When we heard Jocelyn was here we want to find her. When we did Clary was born two years younger then us. We never wantcwith other shadowhunters. We steady away."i felt a tears bruning in my eyes but i hold them.
"Thank you for sharing that with us. And i m sorry for what happen."
"There is nothing to be sorry about."i get up and leave.
I run to the front of the institute and seat on the steps. I start to cry.
I felt someone rumbing my back. Ilook up to see Jocelyn. I hug her when i see her face. I cry in her shoulder.
"Shh. Your okay. I got you."
I get of her."thanks."
"No problem."
We seat there wathing the sun go down.