The Scroll

We got back from the river. We all got in my room and saet around the scroll. I looked at Olivia who was trying to talk thought my head, but i ignored her.
"So what does this mean?"Isabelle asked.
"What ever i read out loud is what i have to do."i say.
"So who was that angel?"Olivia asked.
"No... One."
"Are you sure. You kind of stoped."
"Yeah im sure. Why wouldn't i be?"
"Cause your hand is saking."
"Ok she is our sister. She going to help us out by my mind. Ok ok. I feel much worse."
"Why didn't you tell me!"
"Because um...i don't have guts."
"Whatever. Let's just figure out what this scroll means."Olivia looks at the scroll.
Then i hear the voice that i was hoping not to hear.
"Sabrina."
"What do you want i told you not to talk to me."
"I can help you."
"How?"
"That landscape is here. You need to kind of go to the blackthorn house, but pass it and go in the forest. The thorn wall will only let in the one of the blackthorn. You most pike your finger on a thorn and it shall open. You will find me there to help yoy."
"Fine, but after all of this i don't want to see yoy."
"Maybe."
The Elizabeth leaves my head. I look back at the group. They were all looking at the scroll.
"Hey guys um Elizabeth just got in my head and she said that its near the blackthorn house, but we pass it. Then i have to pike my finger to open it and she will be there to help us."i say.
"Cool. So all we have to do is wake up early and leave to were we have to go."Clary says.
"Yeah now all of you can leave."you got on top of my bed.
"You want to go out?"Jace asked when everyone leaves.
"Sure."i get out of bed and take Jace's hand.
We were walking down the streets when we stop in the middle of a bridge. Jace truns me around and seats me on the league of the bridge. We smile at each other.
Jace leans in and kiss me. I rap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. Soon he likes my bottom lip. I open my mouth and his tough want inside my mouth. He tested like mango. I slip my tough in his mouth and it becomes a full make out.