I Love You Mommy

EDITED

Heyyy guys, this book is my first book ever and i hope you all like it! I have worked quit hard and any content in this book which matches someone else's then its pure coincidence . Also do not cheat, because it is not fair for the people who actually took an initiative... Enjoy!

"Can't you choose your own path? Your way's? Your wish's? Don't they even matter? Is thinking about yourself way too difficult!?"Haven exclaims tears rolling down her eyes and mine too. I take in a deep and shaky breath and engulf her in a warm hug. She started to pull back but no, I was not ready to let her go yet. She hugged me back even tighter and started sobbing with no intentions to stop...

"You know you are making it even more difficult than I imagined. Besides I don't know. She is my mom if she is sending me away she might have something in her mind. Which will certainly be in my favor." I sigh and pull back sounding a tiny bit of confident but I knew the part of me who doubted had won this match of my meaningless life.

"Step mom. Why have not you realized yet that she does not care about you!" she fired back rather crossly. She got up and suddenly started dumping all my clothes into my bag angrily.

"Somebody has to help your lazy ass Vi!" Haven added sending me a small yet supportive smile which only lasted for seconds until my door burst open. Mom or rather my stepmom stepped in.

Her eyes scanned my room before landing on my figure which was seated on the couch while Haven packed my clothes "Will u bother to hurry, Tori honey? Because seriously I don't want you missing your plane." she said as if each word costed her a deal of great money . I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Or else your daddy will have to do extra work which won't be too good" she muttered under her breath but I heard her anyways.

"Ha! You heard that right" Haven whispered into my ear. I chuckled a bit this is my crazy stupid best friend who can make me smile at such stupid times. Even mom heard her and made a dissapproving face at Haven. Well, she is not good at whispering. Now i understand, the feeling of hatred between them is mutual.

"Let's get packing Miss Faye", I say and gave her a reassuring squeeze of hand. Mom left the room to talk to Dana, the little girl has been crying her lungs out for none other than pity-pretty me.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

SUMMARY:-

Victoria had a perfect life!! she was people's person .She was hopelessly romantic and excelled in dramatics. She was a member of student council as well. She knew her ways around people and they even claimed that she had the 'charm-speak' ability... Certainly popular at her school with amazing grades and equally amazing friends who loved her ... She was many people's inspiration specially her little sister Dana's when suddenly her mom or rather step mom decided to send Vi to 'visit' her biological mom whom she had never met in her whole life... Will Victoria be able to adjust with new people and new school? Will she manage to see the evil ways of her stepmom whom she loved from all her heart? Will her real mom be as strong headed as she was stated? Whom will her daddy support? Will the story of her mom vanishing and leaving her be true? Or will this happy go lucky girl's life me all a lie?

READ OUT TO FIND THE ANSWERS, I Love You Mommy

---------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy all the lovely readers reading my book!!!! Thank you for being here and reading it... I just wanted to say that this book is not a Cinderella story it's just that there will be a bit of mumma-drama included... So please give it a chance and give me lovely feedback... Please encourage me and well, be amazing!

P.S. Don't throw tomatoes ;)

Peace out!