CHAPTER-3 CREEPY CALLERS P#1

P.S. As this chapter is gigantic in size, I am posting it in two different parts. Part#1 & Part#2

CHAPTER-3

PART#1

CREEPY CALLERS

"Okay, now maybe I should stop panicking and wash my face." I talk to myself while pacing around the room where my bed is piled up with all the best clothes that Manhattan has to offer but nothing bewitches my eyes much.

I go to my attached washroom and splash a generous amount of cold water on my face. The cold water hits my face and I am refreshed as it cools me down a little, but not much. I go back to my room to see Dana keeping a black box in the corner of my room. Unaware of my presence and so indulged in her little task at hand.

The black box is very huge in size and I wonder how Dana might have bought it up the stairs all by herself or 'is there something more to it?' I question to myself. Dana quickly turns after keeping it and her eyes widen with shock when the little blonde sees me eyeing her rather amusedly.

"Oh! Tell me you didn't see me doing any of this sis." Dana says a little worried after her small expose. Her green eyes thinking about the consequences, and twinkling at the same time.

"No I didn't see you anywhere around the room doll." I reply while playing along with her.

With a huge sigh of relief she trots towards the bedroom door casually in order to leave the room, her blond pigtails by her side swinging ever so slightly, when I catch hold of her tiny little waist from behind.

"Oh, I am so dead!" she giggles out knowing what I am going to do with her. I lay her on the bed gently and start tickling her sides. She laughs hysterically and I stop when I see her face has turned a light shade of red.

"Vi! I can't breathe. Stop I will tell you everything I know about the box, I swear.' she chokes out keeping her tiny hands on her stomach, clenching it in a baby-like-manner.

"This is a surprise present from mum and dad" she says, gesturing towards the gift. "Which is no more a surprise, because you know I told you everything." She adds more to herself and leaves almost instantly. I am in a confused state thinking that why would Chris and Mayantha bombard me with so many gifts this year especially.

I look at the box, deciding to open it. I am about to open the box when my phone rings distracting me from opening the card-board black box.

The call is from Haven, I pick it up eventually diverting my mind from the 'gift box'.

I am going to kill her big time. She is suppose to be hear helping me figure out my clothes! I did not organize it before, and now I regret it. I know I am confident and confident people don't act like this, they go with the flow. But sure I have my share of panick attacks. Which everybody has? It's normal

"Babes, I am almost there. Do not panick, I was doing some last minute preparations but now it's all done. I am on my way and nearly reached your place. I'll quickly pickup Judith I had a word with her earlier about it. I know you are going to rock it tonight. Everything is done, getting you ready is not much of a task." she says into the phone in one go and in a super excited way.

"Okay be here soon I am unable to get hands on any of my clothes and I am going for a quick shower to sort myself out." I reply and cut off the call not waiting for a reply from her side. I make my way towards the bathroom ignoring my mind.

Today isn't giving out positive vibes like usual days do. It's different unlike the days when I am smiling and all happy. Something is going to happen. Cheer up Victoria. People around prepared so hard for your birthday. Don't be a party pooper! Smile for the sake of heavens above.