CHAPTER#4- Hey Darcy?

Chapter4

Hey Darcy?

Sitting in the plane, all I can think of is how badly my life has taken a turn and what all I am going to miss out on.

All I could remember this morning when I woke up was not the lovely party but the catastrophic after news. I was gently woken up by my father for packing my clothes but I acted too unsubtle, giving him short replies and taking all my time in the washroom so that I could bypass talking to him. Both Judith and haven were sprawled in my bedroom, Haven sharing my bed with me and Judith sleeping on my couch. They had made sure to change into a night-suit pulling along me as well but couldn't bring themselves to properly clean the makeup.

Everything could have seemed pretty normal but your highness, yes that's what I named my oh-not-so-lovely step mom as, had to come and wake up both my best friends so they could help me pack for Miami.

Mayantha was an interior designer, and I always looked upon her to guide me the best for upcoming but I couldn't see it going anywhere near to what I had always imagined.

As soon as both of them got up they clutched their head and let lose a groan and laid eyes on me. They jumped right up and headed for the washrooms. I had followed Judith because she looked kind of sickly blue and was going to disgorge her last night's appetite as she was pretty much wasted last night.

I held her hair away from her face while she puked her guts out, and that is when your highness entered with fake concern all dripping out of her. "Do you need something, Judith honey? How about aspirin or better hot cocoa?" she asked and hunched to get a better look. Before Judith could open her mouth to blabber I beat her to it and replied venomously, "she'll be fine, she has me. And, I am not sham. At all"

With the not so keen answer she flew away to complain to dad. But guess what? I couldn't have cared any less.

Time flew by like sand keeping us all preoccupied with the packing, I had utterly no idea how long I would stay there and I need not rack my brains about it much because as long as my father will not want me back how else could I come back to Manhattan.

Both the girls had kindly offered me a place at their respective houses but I could not imagine myself to be such a big burden on someone.

I was done packing and got ready, wearing a comfortable pair of jeans and a loose tee I was all set to leave Manhattan.

The ride to the airport was better, Mayantha and dad in their car with my goods and chattels. I was in Havens car with Judith and Dana who had insisted upon sitting with me. I couldn't get angry at Dana because she was just a kid after all and had no part in any of this. Moreover she was like a real sister to me, and I loved her the most. I didn't ever want to take out my anger on her and that's what I exactly did, I cuddled her the whole way to the airport and promised to call her to Miami as soon as I could.

I bid a hearty goodbye to my girls and just a light hug to both of the elders. Boarding the plane, I was great-full to have some time with myself and I wanted to sort myself out. The new beginning of my life should be better than the previous ones. But honestly speaking I could not have asked for anything better or I would be termed as egocentric.

Suddenly I could feel cold water pour over my lap and I was diverted from my thoughts about the day and was whisked back to the present...

Oh god! The air hostess just wet me up!

"I am so sorry, this usually doesn't happen mam. God knows why I am being so careless..." she trailed of.

"its just fine darling, slacken a bit." I smile reassuringly at her. After hearing this she smiled a bit. She is a gorgeous girl with pinned up blonde hair with jolting electric blue eyes. With a tall and well maintained figure she could easily pass out for a model. She looked no elder than 22.

She swiftly cleaned up the mess and brought tissues for me. She smiled pleasantly at me and brought some tissues. I thanked her and she turned to leave when she turned around and stuck her hand forward.

"By the way, my name is Darcy." She says

"oh well, hello Darcy. I am Victoria" I reply.

"sure, see ya soon" she strolls away. I decide to spend rest of my time flipping through magazines or making short and casual conversations with the co-passengers.

As time for landing comes closer I get a fuzzy filling in the pit of my stomach. I get up to use the toilet and freshen up a bit. Being back seated I check my cell and see I got a text,

Hi Victoria, darling this is Janna, your mother here. Could you please forward me your plane details. I need to be there to pick you up on time!

I send her the details with a quick hi, and switch off my cell. The flight attendant announces some landing rules and soon the plane lands safe and sound. I pick up my sling bag and take out a bag from the space provided to keep it and move towards the exit door.

"Victoria? Victoria!" I hear my name and my head whips around the sound of my name. Darcy comes running in her heels and keeps a hand on my shoulder, "honey you left your ring at your seat."

I quickly examine my fingers and let out a breathe of relief.

"gosh the ring! Thank you so much!" I hug her and she hands me back my ring. I quickly wear it and thank her.

"I'll be in Miami for a while. How about we hang out some day?" she asks coyly .

"Yes we will." I reply with assurance and we exchange numbers.

I walk out of the airport and greet my new life with a smile. Here goes nothing...

-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-

Sorry for the delay! i feel pathetic about it guys... I really don't expect much from you all now. But i promise to update short and sweet.

Question Of The Chapter: Have you had any funny packing or plane incidents?

promise to see ya all soon!

Saisha. XX