Chapter-2 CINDERELLA

P.S. the above picture is of what Victoria is wearing to school this morning.

CHAPTER#2:-

CINDERELLA

I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and turned to look at the girls. "So?? How do I look?" I asked a little shyly. I was wearing a black brallete under a loose black and white 'eye' designed crop top along with it I wore a side panel criss-cross cut out legging with smart heels and natural makeup and let my chocolate brown hair loose.

"You look flawless and really pretty" Haven said giving me a genuine smile.

"Agreed! You are naturally beautiful !" Judith added while she picked up our bags and phones.

"Group hug!" we three had yelled in unison and then hugged each other. The hug was so welcoming and warm and I was used to it, these girls were just awesome. They are trying so hard to make this day go good but I have a feeling it won't end up perfect but at the same time who wants perfect? Perfect is a bore! I hadn't realized but I said all this aloud and now Haven was looking at me through her blue teary eyes. I felt utterly guilty for doing this.

"Hey, I didn't mean it in that way. But my gut feelings are always right" I hurriedly cover up squeezing their hands in mine. "Don't you worry Victoria, this day is going to end just fine! Moreover we won't leave your place and will keep on nagging you until you seem happy to us at least" Haven huffed as a reply.

They both hold my hand protectively and drag me down the stairs towards the kitchen table where my dad was seated reading the newspaper. His usual. While Dana was reading some sort of a fairytale book and my mom was in the kitchen making breakfast for all of us.

My parents complimented me about my clothes and the way I look. Mom had made pancakes and everybody devoured them as fast as possible. We said our 'goodbyes' and 'love you's' and drove towards the school. Making short conversations in between and listening to some lovely music. I am thinking about her, doesn't she care for me. By not calling or wishing me on my sweet sixteenth she is showing me her real love. I know she hasn't married anybody so she has time to just make a quick phone call to wish me... I was deep in my thoughts and I didn't even realize that we had already reached and Judith and Haven had started getting out of the car already.

We three got out of the car and made our way towards our lockers and decided to meet at lunchtime. My first period was English and so was Judith's. I had started taking out my books when a group of cheerleaders approached me.

"Hey Vi." Their leader a girl by the name Lilly approaches me first. I turned around to see her wearing her cheerleading uniform with a layering of heavy makeup and her blonde hair tied in a ponytail. I greeted her back with a small smile.

"Well, we all wanted to wish you a very happy birthday, darling. Have a good day" she wished me smiling and hugged me gently. I hugged her back and few of the girls hand over to me some well decorated birthday cards and leave.

A group of some junior girls and boys came running towards me. I was on good terms with them and as soon as I saw them coming I walk towards them with a huge grin on my face.

"Hey guys, looking for me?" I asked raising my right hand in the air as they approach closer and start wishing me. I thanked them and made my way towards my class. I am abruptly stopped in my track when someone pulled my arm from behind making me turn roughly.

"Birthday, Crescent" Jacob announces kissing my cheek and then my hand. The guys behind him who always followed him like lost dogs first smirked knowingly and then send across their wishes verbally. Jacob was still holding my arm and was in no mood to leave it. Why did all the players have to be smirking all the time? I question to myself.