Chapter 4

Ross' POV

The alarm goes off and I'm in bed with Max,  i don't want to get up but we have to go to work. i get up and go take a shower once I'm done i wake up Max. While Max is taking his shower with clothes waiting for him i make us breakfast. Max will debate with me later that corn dogs are not breakfast but he'll be happy he had food in him before work where its the hunger games. Max walks down just in time for breakfast with a sleepy look that looks so cute on him, i wish i could kiss him but i cant risk him getting hurt.

"Morning Ross whats for....why are we having corn dogs for breakfast no wait never mind."

"Morning Max lets take our food to go we need to get on our way to work."

"Okay????"

I grab the car keys and my food then grab Max by his collar and drag him out the door with a note that i put on it earlier for Mrs. Lupirs. We get out to the car and i let Max drive, getting in i knew he was going to question me why we are leaving an hour early.

"Ross you're clever you know that."

"Wait you know why i got us up so early?"

"Yeah so we can be us at the office before everyone else comes in and since i have the key for a while it works out."

"I didn't want it to be that easy to figure out."

"Ross you got up to do it, i wouldn't have done that so remember that you did what i wouldn't."

"True."

Max's POV

Ross got me up early for work and being up this early we might be there and hour and a half early and i think he knows that. I bet he has a plan and if he dose i can't wait for it. Ross lets me drive and i start the car and head off to work. On the way we eat our corn dogs he made for breakfast.

-Magical Narwhal rainbow rossed in my eyes time skip-

We finally pulled into the parking lot of the office and we were an hour and a half early but i don't care. Ross has a plan for me and this extra time lets him put it into action. We get out and just as i thought Ross has a huge smile on his face. I walk over and grab his hand and we head to the building, we went up the stairs and i unlock the door. Ross lets go and and runs forward grabbing my collar again and pulling me in after him. He shuts the door behind me and he takes me to the empty office that Adam lets me use so i guess my office in this case. He locks the door and closes the blinds and makes sure no one can see us. I cant wait to see what he has plan, but to my surprise he just sits down on the floor under my desk in front of my chair. I sit in my chair and look down at him with a goofy looking smile i guess causes he laughs, i stop smiling so i don't look like an idiot and he pouts; great i mange to make the narwhal sad before  Adam has even arrived. I broke one of the rules in the office don't hurt or make the Narwhal sad but i break them all the time so why do i feel bad about this one, is it because it involves Ross? I move a bit forward so i can reach the computer and Ross just starts outlining the creases in my pants, still not saying anything to me. I get on YouTube and put on Tacky and Ross starts singing. I move back and i see my narwhal dancing under the desk all happy, i knew it would work but i know all day now he'll be singing it and i wont be able to get it out of my head. But its worth it as long as Ross is happy I'll live.

"So Max what do you have plan for us since you get control this time." Shit i forgot i told him that but i have nothing, i was so looking forward to Ross having something for us. I didn't say anything i just whine and look down at Ross with sadness.

"It's okay Max don't be sad i knew you wouldn't have anything planed so i do but am i allowed to be in control master."

"My Narwhal knows how to play, sure this time you can." I try to choke out without falling to my knees begging Ross, but I'm the dominant one I'll let Ross have a go; a lie i keep telling myself and hopefully it comes true.