Chapter 11

Red's POV
I need a good way to kill Ross without letting it lead back to me. I could put him in a cage after cutting off his younger and torched him till he dies but then Max would be looking for him while I have him. I know a car won't work it didn't kill Max and Adam like it should have, so what other I dead can I come up with. I could ask a fellow colt member at our next meeting but the one I really want to ask for ideas is in a psych ward after killing and eating his husband in public. But Martin would be great help to me I just have to wait till he is let out in a week and fly him to Washington.

Bodil's POV
Food must have see Simon again Red help need help owe you with Love get. Soon out but must keep be normal little longer so have food see love get help from Red and help him.

Adam's POV
I know who hurt Ross but if I say anything Max will get himself hurt in the process. Oh look speak of the hot head he's calling.

"Yes Max what can I do for you?"

"I know you have an idea on who hurt my narwhal now spill or I'll make you talk."

"Max do what you want but I'm keeping you safe by not telling you."

"If I promise not to do anything without your approval in this matter will you fucking tell me?"

"Max it's Red I think he believes Ross will steal Barney from him. Cause we all know he is crazy for his purple dinosaur. "

"Makes sense but do you think he tried to kill us to so we couldn't stop him from killing Ross?"

"Could have?"

"Adam how do you know it's Red behind all this."

"At lunch today I heard him saying how he needs to finish off Ross and keep us out of the way."

"Okay no more questions from me. See you tonight our old hang out."

"Bring Ross with you."

"He is never leaving my side."

I can't believe he isn't going crazy and going after Red not what I expected but Ross is probably asleep on him so he couldn't if he wanted to. I want a picture just in case I'm wrong it's not like they are my otp of all time or anything.

A- send pic of you and Ross now plz
M- why
A- cuz
M- Adam is this is for that fanfic you and Jess are writhing hell no
A- Alisa wants it not me
M- Ik ur lying but fine
M-

A- hey I wanted one of u 2 cuddling M- u only asked for a picture so there you go one of me and RossA-I hate youM- what was that Adam go after Red or come after uA- neither M- sure night A- weeeeeezzzzzzyyyyyyM- Adam😡A- night

M- u only asked for a picture so there you go one of me and Ross
A-I hate you
M- what was that Adam go after Red or come after u
A- neither
M- sure night
A- weeeeeezzzzzzyyyyyy
M- Adam😡
A- night

I love making Max mad but he also deserved it he sent me a screenshot from a video not one of them cuddling like I wanted. Well with him I never get what I want anyway so why would he start now.  Wait he could be going after Red but he wouldn't leave Ross all alone without someone watching him would he. 

Ross' POV
Max fell asleep and his phone went off I looked at it to see a text from Adam. I wonder what they were talking about. I shouldn't look through his phone but I am is boyfriend and we said we wouldn't hide anything so this isn't that wrong. I skim the text and see Reds name and kill in the same sentence. So I read through them all. Red tried to kill me but not just me but my Max too. I won't let him get away with this I have to keep my sempi safe at all cost. I need Red to meet me somewhere so I can protect my sempi.

Ross-Hey pal how about we hang out tonight?
Red-Sure how about the park in 5 minutes.
Ross- okay see u there.

I need to get ready but Max will freak out if he doesn't know where I am. I guess I can write a note for him and put it on the door. As soon as that is done I'm heading to the park. I walk out of the house and down to the park. I see Red leaning on a tree waiting for me.

"Hey Red."

"So why do want to see me?"

"Red I know it was you who tried to kill me and Max why?"

"It's simple. You know coming here without someone to protect you I could kill you an eat you and they would never know."

"Your wrong Max is watching me and so is Adam."

"Oh really cuz I have cameras all around the park and I don't see them. So are they coming or do you just hope they will come to save you or notice you are even gone."

"Red I came here to protect Max so do what you want just tell me why before you do anything."

"If that is your last wish then fine. I tried to kill you so I will have no competition for John's heart and for Max to make sure he don't stop me. Sound reasonable I thought so."

"You can kill me but stay away from my Max!"

"What are you going to do? Stop me ha your bravery is just as funny as your love for that pathetic Max."

"That's it Red you can say what you want about me but you never say anything bad about my SEMPI!!!!!!"

I swear this would be Yandere's reaction if anyone said something bad about her sempi. But I won't kill him only scare him to death.

"Oh Look Ross is trying to be scary oh I'm so scared."

The anger is building up I know how Max feels and I know why he can never control it. My blood is boiling I can't take it anymore.

"Your dead Red!!"

I charge at Red while he laughs. Just wait Red you have no idea what I am captor when it comes to Max.