Chapter 5

Today. Today my mother and father will be here and I could not be more abashed. Louis has been on edge since I told him. He doesn't say it but I can tell, it's in the little things he does.
As I lie here and stare at this boringly white ceiling, I'm thinking about today and how it will go. If Lou will play the part of a wonderful "boyfriend" or the asshat that he can be.
I know I shouldn't care for him yet I do, I want to feel his touch and I crave for his attention and yet, I shouldn't. In some ways I feel like a house pet, a small dog. Louis is my master and I just his play thing. He's avoided me since I told him. I kind of miss him and his domineering tone.
I wonder what my mother will think of him. I can only assume she'll comment on his tattoo's. She's never been a fan of them really. My father will hardly notice them, I hope at least. Without a doubt they'll nit pick and not pick at every little thing they can while they're meeting him. It's something they've always done.
Once they made a boy of mine cry by asking questions. The questions were nonstop and the poor lad was not prepared. I don't think they'll break Lou. If they do it'll be a miracle and my Mum will have to teach me her ways.
I've spent so much time thinking about how this interaction will go I hardly noticed Louis climb into bed with me.
"I put some clothes in the bathroom and started the shower for you babe," he murmured shyly. I couldn't hold back the smirk on my face from his shyness. He noticed and flipped us so I was on top of him and I buried my face in his neck taking a deep breathe. He slid his hands under my pajama shirt and started to trace shapes and letters on my back.
"Lou why have you been avoiding me?" I whispered, partly in fear of his response. He sighed a deep and heavy sigh. My heart ached a bit for him and then I remembered that he's the one who caused me the pain of loneliness. I have no one to talk to besides him because he won't let me. He's all I have, yet he leaves me out to dry.
     "Babe," he tried to coax, "I knew it would end badly if I didn't. I'm extraordinarily upset with you. I was trying to protect you," he spoke and I smiled.
     "That isn't enough of an excuse for leaving me like that Louis," I scolded. "I have no one! I have my Mum and Dad and they're upset with me because you've forced me here!" I raged. As soon as the words left my mouth I knew it was a mistake. He growled and gripped my wrists flipping us over and pinning me to the bed.
     "I've forced you here, huh? Tell me right fucking now that you hate it here. Tell me you hate being here with me. Say it, Alexis," he snarled. I closed my eyes and shrunk back into the covers, looking for my soft white protection.
      "Did I fucking stutter? Tell me!" Louis screamed. My lip quivered and I failed at using my words and instead a squeak came out.
     "I... I don't hate it here, Lou. "I'm sorry," I spoke in fast puffs. He snarled and loosed his grip. As he did so the door bell rang.
     "You got lucky Alexis," he sneered as he jumped off the bed and helped me up. Even when he was infuriated with me he still was a gentleman. I couldn't wrap my head around it. Maybe this was why I was so drawn to him. Maybe I knew he wouldn't ever hurt me. Yes, he scares the hell out of me, but he won't hurt me.
     "Lou I have to get ready still," I whispered.
      "You don't actually expect me to sit in the living room with your parents while you're in the shower, do you?" He seethed. I looked at the ground, saddened by his reaction.
      "I guess not, I'm sorry for assuming," I began to grab clothes when I felt his arms pull me close. I felt his strong hands first and then his stubble across my neck as he leaned down gently and tenderly leaving a trail of kisses there. I couldn't help but to lean back into his touch.
     "Go. Shower before I change my mind, love," he spoke. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I couldn't get the stupid grin off my face.
     "Thank you, Lou," I grinned.
     "Go," he demanded. As I bounced away he swatted my arse making it sting a little. As I was closing the bathroom door I heard him greet my parents with a booming voice,
     "Hello Mr. And Mrs. O'Hara, it's a pleasure to meet you,".

HEY SO LIKE I'M BACK YEAH. Tell me what you think. Thanks guys.