Chapter 1

Alexis's POV

"Where are we headed girls?" I asked my two best friends, Vivian and Lila. Tonight we were letting loose and going to a club, since it was our first Friday of being seniors. Our last year of high school. We walked along the crowded streets looking for a new club, there was a new one that was opening, Heartbeat I think?

"What about Heartbeat?" I suggested, they both nodded and we made our way to the new club. As we were walking I felt as if I was being watched, I turned around to see no one looking at me, so I continued on to the club. I pulled my dress top up, it was a little too revealing for my taste but my friends forced me to wear it. It was black and skin tight, like most stereotypical 'I'm going clubbing' dresses, and was about mid thigh. I wore black heels along with it, not much makeup either.

My dirty blonde hair was in its natural curls. That was one good thing about my hair, I never had to style it. Vivian was an exact opposite, her hair was stick straight and pretty much black. Lila had bleach blonde hair, and could pretty much do anything with her hair. Viv and I envied her. We approached the long line of the new club and I groaned in annoyance. Every time we wanted to do something other people beat us to it.

"Let's just go, we can go somewhere else maybe," Lila suggested. Vivian on the other hand was having none of it. She dragged us towards the front, who knows maybe she'll get us in this time. We walked up to the bouncer and she grabbed onto his arm flirtatiously. Lila and I followed suit, I puffed my chest out and winked at him, he smirked and it made me shake in disgust. Lila played with her hair getting close to him, quite the show we were putting on.

"Can we go in hunk?" Vivian asked, she used her raspier voice, I was trying not to burst out into hysterics. He was practically drooling at the sight of Viv. I mean what guy wouldn't, she was beautiful. He nodded and gave Viv the once over, she kissed his cheek and grabbed us both by the arms. I didn't actually think it would work, but the man fell easily into her trap. As we walked into the club the music was loud, not deafining, but just loud enough. I didn't recognize the song but it sounded familiar. I tapped in Lila's shoulder and pointed to a booth in the back of the club. She nodded and pulled Viv, so she would follow us.

Luckily for us Viv's parents were loaded, we didn't have to worry about how much we spent on drinks or partying. We didn't use Viv for her money, she's been our best friend since we were in primary school. After pushing our way through the grinding couples we made it and sat down, Lila ran to the bar to get us drinks. I looked out into the crowd to see sweaty, inebriated, couples, attempting to dance together. I looked around and caught eyes of a guy who had tattoos by the dozen. He winked and made his way over.

Lila returned with 3 shots of vodka and 3 Sex on the Beaches. I gladly took the shot, the familiar burn rushing down my throat. The dark skinned Adonis was almost over here, his had never left me. Lila and Viv began annoying the shit out of me, winking and sending me elbow jabs. I sent them both death glares and they laughed. The man had finally made his way over to me and flashed a bright smile.

"Care to dance?" He stuck out his hand for me to take and I grabbed it, I took the chance to look at his features. He had the cutest little smile, plus tattoos everywhere. The unknown god had a lip and eyebrow ring. He pulled me out onto the dance floor and spun me around, his hands were placed on my hips. His front was pressed against my backside and I started moving to the music. We both easily got into a little rhythm, I felt his warm breath tickle my ear.

"What's your name?" His lips brushed against my ear, his voice was deep and raspy.

"Alexis, what about you?" I whispered back, I didn't understand why we were whispering. We were in a club for gods sake.

"Zayn, it's nice to meet you. Has anyone ever told you, you have a nice arse," I laughed and he squeezed my hips.

"Maybe only a few times," we bantered back and forth like this for awhile, I decided to head back to my friends. I looked over to see Lila and Vivian with two very tattooed men. Why the hell are there so many here? I walked over to the bar, I'm not nearly as buzzed as I'd like to be. I get another shot of vodka and Sex on the Beach. I lean over to where my bum is sticking out. I chugged the drink and headed outside, an overwhelming sensation fluttered through my head.

I drank too much too quickly, I'm not a lightweight but I knew better than to chug it that fast. I walked out a back entrance and found myself in a very decorated alleyway. There was graffiti everywhere, but it was breathtaking. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me close.

"Zayn!" I giggled, I grabbed onto him and leaned my head back into his chest. He let out a low rumble that I felt in his chest. It didn't sound like how he had laughed earlier. I looked down at the hands around me and they had different tattoos. I spun around and found myself getting lost into the mans blue eyes. He had lip and eyebrow rings. I pulled away from him and he only chuckled, I walked backwards trying to get my own space again.

"Well someone's friendly," I snapped, his eyes narrowed and he stalked towards me. For every step he took forward I took one back. I hit the wall and the coolness of the brick sent cold chills down my spine. He trapped me and pressed his body against mine. He leaned down and kissed my jaw, all the way to my neck and shoulders. I let out little moans at his touch, I may not know this guy, but I don't care. I'm pretty sure the alcohol coursing through my vains had something to do with it.

He didn't touch me with his hands, only his body was pressed to mine and his lips were attached to my skin. He towered over me, so he had to bend a bit to kiss my neck. He pushed me up against the brick wall even harder and sucked harshly on my neck, biting too. He looked up at me and smirked.

"You've been marked babe," his voice was laced with lust and had a deeper sound than before.

"You're mine," he started to walk away, but I grappled onto his arm and pulled as hard as I could. Barely affecting him.

"A-at least tell me your n-name," I stuttered, he smirked and pushed me up against the wall, hard.

"Louis, and if you ever pull on me like that again I'll punish you so hard," he whispered into my ear, sending goosebumps down my spine. "Don't forget babe, you're mine," and with that he walked away. I stood there, unable to do anything else. Fuck, I was just marked by a fucking stranger. How am I gonna hide this from everyone? Shit, shit, shit. I walked back inside and headed to the table, I sat down beside Vivian and Lila, luckily their male company was gone at the moment. As soon as I sat down Lila gasped, she looked at me and nudged Vivian.

"Who did that to you?" she whispered, she knows I don't let people give me hickeys, but he just, did it. I didn't even try to stop him, he had an overpowering feeling that came with him, I wanted him to dominate me. And he did just that.

"His name was Louis, and I just let him. I don't know why but I did. H-he told me that I was his, and now I'm marked," I rushed into one breath. They both nodded and we went on talking, apparently it was dark an purple, it was going to last a long time. Viv grabbed us and pulled us to the dance floor, Zayn spotted us and began walking towards us. He took one look at my neck and narrowed his eyes.

"Who did that to you?" He demanded, he looked hot when he was pissed. He lifted my chin up with his finger to get a better look at it.

"H-his name was Louis," his eyes widened at the name. Shit, this can't be good.

"Blue eyes, brown hair, kinda high pitched voice?" He asked, it described him perfectly. I nodded and he ran his hand through his sweat filled hair.

"I can't help you, he's my boss. But now you're his," his eyes shone concern and he walked away.

A/N- This is my second book, first one is a Zayn Book and yeah, it suckkks. Anyways, I hope you guys like this book! Thanks! 👌👏

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW