Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alexis’ POV

Louis was right. He was nice, nicer than I thought he would be. After I agreed to give him a chance he took me out to dinner. Nothing too fancy due to the fact we were both dressed casually. I learned a few things about him, not much, as we just kind of looked at each other. He’s extremely funny and that is an ultimate plus for me. He actually listens to me, like he actually gives a damn about what I have to say. That or he’s just a very good actor.

After we had finished he drove me back to my dorm and didn’t try anything, which I’m quite thankful for. Being raised a Catholic child with an Irish mother, I don’t believe in sex before marriage. One of the reasons I’ve never been in a very long relationship. Guys always want to take it to the next level and I refuse to give them that. It’s meant for the man I love. Everything else is fine, I’m not a prude. I like to have some fun, that’s for damn sure.

I immediately texted Viv and Lila, apologizing for not showing up. Of course they were angry, but they understood. I didn’t tell them about Louis scaring me. I don’t think he’ll hurt me, at least I hope.

As I’m cooking the bacon and eggs I had thoughts of my Mum. I miss her, especially since her and my father moved back to Ireland. I’m going to call her after I eat, haven’t talked to her in a while. I look exactly like my father, except I got my mum’s hair. My father’s the typical Irish man, brown hair and blue eyes, and a thick accent. My mum has blonde hair and blue eyes, her accent isn’t as bad. As a child some people couldn’t understand them because of their accents and it was the funniest thing to witness.

“What the hell is that smel- oh shit!” I threw the bacon into the trash, since I burned it. I let out a sigh, such bullshit. I turned off the stove, not having an appetite anymore and threw away my food. I walked over to my couch grabbing my phone to call my mum. I plopped down getting comfy; this would most likely be an hour long conversation. I dialed her number and it rang three times before she finally answered.

“This is Caoimhe O’Hara,” my mum’s energetic voice came. (A/N- pronounced Keva) I laughed silently; we did not have the same energy levels.

“Jeez mum, would it kill you to look at the caller ID for once? I’m your own kid and you still answer it like that?” I laughed, while she joined in too.

“Well sweetie I’m a busy woman, you of all people should know this!” We bantered back and forth like this for what seemed like forever. I had silently prayed she wouldn’t bring this up, even though it was inevitable. “Well darling, have you found a certain someone yet? You know I want tons of little clann clainne!”(A/N-Grandchildren, Her mum is going to be speaking Gaelic from time to time so if you don’t know what a word means look it up) This was just what I wanted to avoid. I’m 22 I am not worried about finding Mr. Right as of this time being.

“Mum! I’m 22, I have plenty of time. Stop bothering me about grandchildren when I’m not even out of Uni! But yes, I may have found a guy,” I whispered the last part.

“Alexis Ariana O’Hara! You tell me right this instant who this boy is and everything about him!” she practically screamed into the phone. “Riley! Our girl has found her a husband! Get in here!”

Oh my god, she’s going to end up telling all of Ireland. After I heard my father scrambling to get to the phone I heard a few knocks on my dorm door. I’m lucky that my roommate isn’t here right now. Maybe that’s her and she forgot her key.

“Mum hold on, I think my roommate is at the door,” I got up from the couch and went to the door opening it wide open. “Sydney you have to start remembering your key if you’re going- oh, hello?” I turned red because it was Louis.

“Hello baby,” His voice was raspy and sleepy sounding. He looked good, wearing a back v neck and joggers. He must have noticed my eye raping because he smirked. “Enjoying the view are we?” I scoffed and grabbed his hand pulling him inside.

“You wish I would look at you like that,” I giggled sticking my tongue out at him. He growled and pushed me up against the door, grinding his hips into me.

“Babe, if I wanted you to look at me like that you would. Did we already forget our little chat yesterday?” I shook my head no and he smiled, roaming his hands over my body.

“Louis, my parents are on the phone, I need to talk to them,” he sighed and let me go. I ran to the couch and grabbed my phone. “Sorry mum, it was actually, uhm, Louis,” I coughed awkwardly.

“Is this the man who has stolen my girl’s heart? Oh Riley! He is there with her!” she whisper shouted, I only chuckled. Still a little freaked out from what just happened.

“Mum, I’ll call you later, bye,” I hung up and laid back on the couch, completely forgetting he was here until he picked me up and laid me on his chest. I snuggled in closer because he smelt just so damn good. He covered us with a big blanket and kissed the top of my head. This is my favorite Louis. Out of the two sides I’ve seen of him this is my favorite, most definitely.

“I put in The Notebook because I know it’s one of your favorites, especially since it’s your last day of living here,” the movie began to play and I got sucked in. Through the whole movie Louis rubbed up and down my back in the most comforting way possible. When they both died together and the tears started to fall he held me even tighter.

“It’s okay babe, let it out,” he whispered as he wiped away my tears. This couldn’t be a better day. “Tomorrow you’re moving in with me, my guys are going to come pack your stuff for you tonight while you’re staying at mine,” my eyes widened. He didn’t just say I was moving in with him did he?

“I’m not moving in with you, we’ve been on one real date!” I argued, slowly getting up off of him. He held me there so I was straddling him. I watched his face for any clues on if he was joking or not. He clearly wasn’t. His grip on me tightened, I felt tears prick my eyes because of his grip. “Louis please let go, it hurts,” I choked out. His gaze immediately softened and he let go, I got up and ran into my room, locking the door. I backed myself into the corner of my bed and cried. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

His fist were banging on my door, his yells for me to open up becoming louder and louder. Finally the door gave way and he ran straight over to me. I cowered away from his touch; he told me what he would do to me if I ran. He yanked me to my feet and sat down on my bed. I tried to back away from him but he held onto my hips.

“You knew what was going to happen if you ran, and yet you still ran. I’m going to punish you, I let you off the hook last time but you need to learn your lesson. You. Are. Mine. Now. Don’t forget baby,” he spoke. He bent me over his knees pulling down my yoga pants. The tears were now freely falling from my eyes. His hand rubbed before leaving and coming back down painfully hard with a loud smack. “Only 9 more babe, maybe next time you won’t run, yeah?” I nodded and continued to cry.

Once he finished it hurt, and it hurt a lot. I felt degraded and useless. I’m 22 and I was just spanked like a little kid. I don’t know which is worse, the fact that it happened or that I kind of liked it. He wiped away my remaining tears and carried me into the bathroom, setting me on my feet.

“I’m going to draw you a nice warm bath okay babe?” I just nodded and continued stripping. I didn’t care if he was here or not. He would eventually have his way with me if everything was still going the way it is now. He didn’t look at me once until I was in the water under the bubbles.

“I’m sorry babe, but you need to learn your place. You’re mine now,” he whispered.

A/N- WELL WELL WELL look whos back from the dEad! Haha this probably shit but oh well. OMFG SO IM IN MARcHiNG BANd and Pain PAIN EVERYWHERE.

Anyways, leave a comment iddk maybe vote. That’d be coolio Julio.

Later peeps,

-Alley