Chapter 14~

Hiya guys~ amuchan here, I want to thank everybody for reading this book it means a lot love you guys :-) and without further due here is chapter 14 hope you enjoy :-).
<<<<<<<<><<><<>>><<<<<<<<<<<<><><<><<<<<<>>>><<<<>><<<<<<<

3rd POV:

As the orange hair girl cane out her room, to downstairs for a midnight snack, she was thinking about something, but what was that something you ask? Lets see.

Mya POV:

"There is a mysterious question that is bothering me. The question is how could I reach a certain area so fast and I don't even notice it until I look around meh -_-'.

Mind 1: Because it's call being fabulous ☆♡☆

Mind 2: Don't ask me, I don't give two flying f**k -_-

Mind 3: Because you walk fast you dimwit :-).

"Geez thanks guys -_- at least two of you helped me out (referring to mind 1 and 3)".

As the orange hair girl was walking down the halls as usual -_-, a certain white hair tsundere was heading her way.

*_* "I am craving something sweet yet sour, like juicy pop or a sour yet sweet candy".

The white hair tsundere gets closer, *cough Subaru * cough.

Suddenly the orange hair girl also know as Mya, stated singing out loud.

' There is a point where it breaks, There is point where it bends. Mya sing fabulously.

Subaru stop walking.

Subaru thoughts: what the hell? Who is singing? The person sounds like a dying frog..

Author note: (why are you so mean subu-chan T^T )

'There is a point where we just can't take it anymore, There is land we will cross.

Subaru: -_-*

'No bridges left to burn anymore, we can't just wait with lives at sake.

Subaru: -_-**

'And till they think,we're ready, Our enemies are gathering.

Subaru: -_-****, he met up on Mya, singing in the hallway like a crazy woman.

'The storm going deadly... Now it's time to say Goodbye!!

Subaru: -_-****** WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Mya jumps with startle, looks at Subaru and then smirked.

'TO THE THINGS WE LOVE AND THE INNOCENT OF YOUTH!!

Subaru slaps a hand over her mouth..

Mya glance at Subaru and then licks his hand.

Subaru: GROSS! WTF, why would you that '△'**

Mya: It's call self defense 101 bitch!

Subaru glared at Mya so hard,that it so I'd of made medusa turn to stone.

Mya: O.O, Is it to late now to say sorry?

Subaru: Yes it is NOW SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!!

Mya: And he said shut up and dance with me~