Chapter 15

Konichwa my readers sorry for not updating do long *gets slap* T^T I said I was sorry +_+. Anyway here is chapter 15
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<_>>>><>><>><<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yui POV:

"Ouch" I thought as Laito continued to suck my blood.

"Somebody please help me,Mya where are you I thought you said you would have protected me Mya?"

A tear slip down my cheek.

"Why kami-sama, why Mya why are you not helping me."

Another tear escape my eye and slid down my other cheek.

'Aww is bitch-chan crying,is it because you don't see your sister to help you~' laito said while wiping his mouth from the leftover blood.

My eyes open up in surprise.

"How did he know"

'Fufufufu wandering how do I know~ i can tell from your expression~, and let me tell you a little secret about your sister.'

He leaned in closer to my ear, and whisper.

'Your sister is not going to help you,neither the church you believe in because you know why they are lying to you.'

My eyes become wide.

"That can't be true can it?"

"No my sister love me no matter what she will come to save me!"

"Then why have she not come to save you"

"Who are you and what are you saying of course my sister will come to save me"

"Hehehe oh really so why have she not come to save you as yet,why have she not come to see if you were alright,to see if you are safe?"

"No you are...wrong"

"Really? *chuckles* we shall meet again....yui

I blacked out because of to much blood laito took from me.

Few hours later~

Still yui POV:

" is it true my sister don't really care for me anymore?"

"Why? Mya do you not love me anymore?"

Just as I was thinking that the door burst open.

'Phew, thank SpongeBob I found yui, I have been looking for you all over the place where were you?'

"Hahah only now she can show her face after you were attack by laito she did not even save you."

"You are right.."

I looked up to see Mya looking at me with a confused and worried face.

"She is just pretending to care about me"

Yui?, the hypocrite called.

"Don't call my name! You pathetic excuse of a sister!"

My bangs covered my eyes, I raised my hand and I slapped her.... Hard.

She fell on the ground and you could have seen the mark I left it was raw and flesh was pink and very red.

Guilt consumed me but strangely it felt great.

'Yui... what happened to you?'

'Hehe,What happened to me, what happened to me you ask, WHAT HAPPENED TO ME YOU ASK!!!!

'Yui calm down.' Mya said while standing up with no emotion on her face.

'YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU SELFISH PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A SISTER,WHERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST! HUH WHERE YOU , I HATE YOU!!!!!!'

...... Was all I was greeted with.

'ANSWER ME!'

......I was looking for you yui.... but seeing you acting like this .... make me wonder why the hell I wasted my energy looking for you. I looked all over for you even though I was tired confused and fustrated after being in an accident with subaru.

I stayed silent.

'Yes I know I am selfish and a pathetic excuse of a sister even though I was not there when you needed me the most, but yui even though you might hate me *chuckles* well hate me. I will still love you no matter what.

And with that she walked out of the room.

I stood there staring at the spot where she left.

"What have I done?"

I ran out the room to look for her. But she was nowhere in site.

"I am sorry for what I have said and done"

I ran to her room she was not there.

"Please don't leave me"

I looked over the whole place life almost for 2 hours now.

"Gomen sister I am so sorry please forgive me"

'Yui? Why are you there sitting in a place like this.'

I turned around to see mya there. Looking at me.

' Are you waiting for ayato to give you the 'd' ;^)'

"Why she is she acting like nothing happened before"

Mya, I am sorry.

Tears ran down my cheek.

'It is alright yui, I forgive you... what you said was true I was not there where you needed me the most , And I want to say I am sorry to.'

More tears ran down my cheek.

'Do not cry yui, now stand up you don't want to star swimming in your own tears don't you?.

She said as she helped me up and wipe away my tears.

'Come on I have something I want to show you'

"Even though I said some mean things to her she still forgive me"

I looked up to see Mya doing a close eye smile with her head tilt to the side.

The mark that I give her was still there.

'Well what are you saying for follow me!!!!!' She said as she pulled on my hand making me run with her.

I smiled and ran with her to see what she wanted to show me.

But at the end she she show me, she drew a male private part on ayato face.

Hehehheh

<}<<<<<<<<><<><><><><<><>><<<<<><<<<<<<><>>><><<><>><><<<<

And done here you go well I don't have enough time to say anything but see you later. XD