Chapter 21~

Let's do this!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Kou Pov:

When we reach our home, i saw mya muttered something like cliche moment. I smirk slightly.

timeskip by Levi ass to when they introduce her to the rooms in the mansion.

Mya and I walked slowly to Ruki room.

''You got the stuff''

''Yeah i got the stuff'

''You making it sound we are selling drugs''

''what if we are'' she replied with a smirk.

Right on cue ruki was taking a nap on the chair, with the book in his hand.

We pulled on a bald cap on his head, making him look bald and added unibrows and mya wrote on reiji x ruki.

We high-five each other smirking.

But ruki was stirring in his sleep.

'SHIT' i looked over to mya to see she had the same expression like me.

'SHIT'  i looked over to mya to see she had the same expression like me

We run out of his room and into the a random closet nearby.

''....''

''....''

We were squish together in the closet.

'Well shit.'

I glanced down at mya,and sniffed her hair.

'She smell nice it won't hurt if i bite her right now right?'

I smirked as mya looked at me.

Her expression was like if i tried anything i would be killed.

I sweat dropped she did not look scary she just looked like an angry fish

The door was opened and ruki with a broom and a bald cap was glaring at us.

''....''

''....''

''....''

''Pfff''

''AHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH'' Mya laughed while rolling on the floor with tears in her eyes.

I started to laugh but stopped when i saw ruki angry glare directed to me.

'Help me'

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<AND DONE I AM FINISH, I kinda sacrifice my study period but anyway anything for my readers and i am very sorry for not updating the book.

Anyway see ya~

Ja ne~