Chapter 16 Part 2

Before I start this chapter,I have an important excuse to why I did not update, I found out I was practically blind in the left eye so my right eye was doing everything to help me see.so I had to stay away from the computer,But I now have to wear glasses now -3- . Anyway in to the story~

<<<<<<<<>>>>><><>>>>>>>><<>>>><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mya POV:

'Jeez calm down smol child <3.'

'What!??!!?!?!?'

The limo came to a halt,But there was no fangirls.

'' That's strange usually there are fangirls,oh well what the hell anyway.''

3rd Pov:

As Mya walked through the hallways like a lost puppy.She heard the fangirls screams from a classroom.

'Ah Yuma-senpai please suck on me like your sugar cubes!!!'

Mya : O-O 'Damm these fangirls are thirsty,And who da hell is yuma?!'

' Kou senpai Marry me please!!!!!!!'

Mya : 'Who the f**ck is kou?!?!?!?'

'AZUSA WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!'

Mya: 'I am getting annoyed -3-,I swear to kami sama if i hear one more scream for some strange ass person i am go stab a bitch!!!!'

'Ruki NOTICE MAH SENPAI!!!!!!'

'That's it!, Mya pulled out a knife out of nowhere. 'ALRIGHT WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES READY TO DIE!!!!'

The place became silent, As mya open the door she saw 4 strange boys staring at her with the rest of the fangirls.

'Well anyone one is willing to die? ^_^'

The fangirls shook their heads no ,while the mukami brothers just stared at her.

'THEN SHUT THE FOCK UP!!!!!'

'hey just don't waltz in here and tell us to shut up!!' A fangirl complained.

'^_^ watch me, oh that remind me of a song, Now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae.'

'Hey don't ignore me!!!' The fangirl complain.

She got thrown out the window.

' YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK IN UNTIL YOU PAY MY MONEY .... BITCHHHHHH!!!!'

'I don't even owe you money' the fangirl reply.

' NOW YOU DO XD'

'ugh!' the fangirl also know as saki,replied.

'bitch' saki mumble.

'Sorry,what i could not hear you can you repeat that please?'

'bitch' saki smirked.

'That's right bitches do what they are told'

Mya closed the window.She then turn around to face the rest crowd.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And i am done SON, sorry i did not update the reason is on the beginning of the chapter, i know some of you guys might wanna slap me so hard -3- but i was not well so gommen gommen don't kill me please i beg you!!!!

Until next Time!!!

Ja ne~ (^_^)//