Chapter 19~

Oh yea i am back XDDDDD lets do this *puts on shade and smoke weed* I am ready.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mya Pov:

I was currently in the mukami limo heading towards their home. After i agreed to stay with them for a while all hell broke lose when i was packing my bag.

3 hours earlier~

'' I am leaving you bitches''  I said to the sakamaki brothers.

''NANI!?!?!?''  They all shouted especially yui.

''You are leaving me with them?'' Yui said while giving her best puppy eyes.

''We been through a lot and you are just going to walk away?!?!?!'' Kanato shouted.

''First of all yui i am not leaving forever i will be back so don't worry and here'' I said while handing her a pepper spray. ''it will help you *_*'' I said. I hug her, i am going to miss this smol child.

''And second kanato you are making it sound like if we are together.. bruh'' I said while backing away from him.

He hugged me.

''Tch whatever just go!,It will be better anyway at least we won't have to be annoyed by a pest like you'' Subaru suddenly shouted.

To be honest the words subaru said hurt like a bitch.

''Fine'' I said. while  trying pulling kanato arms from off my waist. ''I am sorry kanato i will be back and i will make you some cake okay ^^''

''Really?'' 

''Yes and that is a promise''

He sniffled and let go.

Shu just stared,muttered something and laid down.

Reiji looked like he was going to kill me.

Ayato well he was dancing like a damm pony.

Laito was pouting .

And Subaru well he .. left.

A limo  was there all of a sudden like what the hell bro.

''S.NEKO-CHANNNN!!!!''  A voice said from the limo.

''Well shit .-.''

The door was open and i was pulled in and the limo started moving, but before i go i saw the sakamaki brothers face dammm enough to kill a titan.

''HAIIIIII!!!'' the blondie glomped me while rubbing his cheek on mine.

''AHHHH MURDER OF MAIII CHEEK!!'' I shouted.

''hahahhaha'' kou then let me go and smiled.

''Well are you ready?'' The chocker guy aka Ruki said.

''10 are you ready?'' I said all of a sudden ignoring the weird looks (i awarded anyone who get this XDDDD)

''......''

''...OH MA GLOB IS THAT A POTATO''

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 SORRY I KNOW ITS REALLY SHORT BUT!!! PART  2  will be up soon i promise soon maybe tomorrow and it will be longer, i have to go to sleepppp -3- hallpppp meeeee readerssss -channnnnnnss anyway until next time!!!!!!

JA NE~~

FREE POTATOES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!