one - nightmare or dream?

Her curls blew side ways in the soft breeze.
She had left her sandals meters away and sank her feet into the soft teal grass that drastically fell away in a sharp clift.
She couldn't exactly recall why she was on a mountain; which was strange.
She leaned over the side and gasped.
The deep gorge was filled with brought a dark red liquid, and it was moving in waves - like the ocean.
A strange feeling twisted in her stomach.
She heard a high laughter and looked up at a slight woman.
She had a mysterious aura and wore nothing but a white flowing dress, pale like her skin and it contrasted perfectly with her waist length curling auburn hair the same shade as the blood.
She lifted her pale hand and grinned, only for the bloody river to splatter it.
Her voice boomed over the splashes.
"Cease to find your fate,
Before your fate ceases you."
She chanted it over and over again - the river moving rhythmically to her harsh voice.
She turned to flee and found the woman looming in front of her and despite the height difference, the woman made her want to cower in fear.
She reached over - to quickly for the eye to see - grabbed her shoulder and squeezed it roughly.
"Wake up Evette, wake up!".
Her voice distorted and changed into a more familiar soft voice.
The petite bare foot woman put a small hand over her heart and grinned - a from that sent shivers up spines.
Suddenly, the woman dug her thin fingers into her chest, releasing a cry from the younger girl and yanked her heart out.
Evette pushed back bile and screamed at the sight of her still beating heart.
Finally the woman pushed her by her hollow chest and she fell backwards into a spiral of shadowed darkness.
The women's words echoed into her mind as she fell back.