four - numb nothings

The bright room was almost empty except for a painfully gaunt pale girl with curling jet black hair sitting quietly in a coral armchair, fiddling with a sharp silver boomerang placed onto her lap. Suprisingly, the windows were drawn shut and a dark aura envoloped the room in a mist - a burnt sugar like aroma wafted around also, a sign of dark magic. A golden tornado swirled in front of girl's eyes - a look of horror flashing over her face - she could feel the heat radiating of it as it spun swiftly towards her - she struggled back into her plush chair.
The tornado seemed to warp and change into a luminous silhouette.
A figure of a tall slender girl materialized in front of her, she looked no older than herself, - short dirty blonde hair fell past her narrow shoulders, she had a long satin white bride's dress and had bare stained feet, as if she had been playing with mud.
Oddly, her dress was not spotted with grime but remained pristine - untouched.
Large multi colored blinding wings spread from her back - dripping liquid gold with every move.
Gold runes lined her fore arms.
Wind blew her golden strands back.
The only ordinary thing about her was her knowing honey eyes.
An older woman with the same midnight waist length black hair swept through the room , wearing a blood red ball gown and sporting pale primrose wings - lifted the similar looking girl off the armchair and smiled - a blithe content beam.
The girl clutched the boomerang protectively - it's sharp edges digging into her skin and producing blood.