Tour Love (Andy)

A special request for @Ellemu152

I flipped my blonde hair backwards and out of my face. I still had pieces of hair in my mouth, which was very annoying. Did Ashley really have to drive with all the windows down?

"Having trouble there sis?" he smirked, "I have tons of hairspray in my bag if you need it."

"No thanks," I rolled my eyes, "Why am I going on this tour anyway?"

"You wanted to see the Rock and roll life, remember?" said Ashley.

"Oh yeah," I remembered our past arguments about how he never spent time with the family anymore.

"Yep," he put his hand on my shoulder, "It's gonna be great. Warped is always the best."

I looked over at him, "I don't have to do anything, do I?"

"Nope. Just make us look good," he answered.

"I'm not sure. I'm not exactly emo or goth or whatever," I pointed to the pink dress I had on.

He turned up the radio, "You'll get there sis. Don't worry!"

We arrived to where the bus was parked. It was a simple black bus with no fancy print or words on it. I was glad to get out of the car. I straightened out my dress and my hair. It was extremely windy outside. Ashley began to laugh at my attempts to keep my dress and hair down.

He shouted, "This is why you wear pants!"

He happily walked towards the bus with our bags. I followed him and had a hell of a time walking with my hands pulling my fluffy skirt down. I quickly opened the door and put my hands at my sides again. I pulled the door with such for that it bounced back and closed itself. Damn this wind! The door reopened; a handsome man was smiling at me. He had blue eyes like me. His hair was short and styled with a lot of product; it was black as night.

He shouted in my face, "Hello! Are you Ash's sister?"

"Y-yes," I blushed.

"I'm Andy," he offered his hand, "Come inside."

I took his hand. It was soft and strong at the same time. Who was Andy? He wore black skinny jeans, a low cut shirt that had thin straps showing off his chest. He also had black leather gloves. A few piercings decorated his face. A sleeve of tattoos formed the upper part of his arm.

"So why did you decided to come with Ashley?" he asked me.

I replied, "Long story."

"I bet," he smiled, "it's never simple with him."

I tried not to look into his eyes, "It seems you know him as well as I do."

"Well I do spend hours locked up in a bus with him," he said.

I shrugged, "Good point."

He changed the subject, "So tell me about yourself Elle."

"Um, I'm not emo. I'm preppy. I enjoy long walks on the beach, food, and Starbucks," I teased.

"I could figure that out," he pointed to my head.

I felt the Starbucks bow on my head, "Oh, yeah, I made it myself."

"Crafty," he licked his lips, "I like that."

I said, "I'm so glad you approve of me."

                                        •

   It has been five weeks into the tour. Andy and I have grown closer and spent many nights alone in the bus watching movies while the others were partying or sleeping. Ashley noticed how close we were and kept a close eye on us whenever he was around.

   I didn't expect Andy to like me very much. I arrived on the bus in a pink frilly dress and a bow. However, over the weeks I have grown more emo. I wore black skinny jeans one time and even put on black lipstick a time or two! Andy told me once that I looked good either way. I started to think that he liked me as much as I fancied him.

"Elle," he lifted me from my thoughts, "Yes or no?"

"Yes or no what?" I stared at him.

He looked away, "Nothing."

"What? No! Tell me!" I shook him.

He mumbled something I couldn't understand.

"Andy, louder," I commanded.

He rushed his words together, "IwaswonderingifyouwantedtogooutsometimeIhopethatisnotawkwardwithAshleybeingyourbrotherandall."

I somewhat understood what he said, "Is the great Andy Biersack nervous about asking a girl out?"

He blushed, "A little."

"How could I say no?" I hugged him.

   He breathed a sigh of relief. I shook my head and laughed. He shoved me off of him and climb on top of me.

"Don't you dare Dennis!" I turned serious.

"Oh I'll do what I want," he put his hands on my stomach and began to tickle me.

I kicked and screamed, "Get off me! S-stop!"

"What's the magic word?" he continued.

I began to search my mind for an answer, "There's a magic word?"

"Now there is," he said.

"Uh..."

"C'mon," he rolled his eyes

"Please?" I tried to push him off.

He stopped, "See? Not so hard."

   Suddenly Ashley walked in. He stared at us and shook his head. Andy was still on top of me and my hair was messy.

"Did you do it yet?" Ashley asked.

"Yes," Andy replied.

"Finally!" he gasped, "Lemme know when you want to get it on. You know I've always got a spare!"

   As he walked away, my blush intensified. I covered my face with my hands. Andy removed them and bent down to kiss me. I closed my eyes and melted into it.

Ashley walked back in, "Should I go get one now?"

"Go away!" Andy and I both said in unison.