Blushing Bride (Ashley)

A special one shot for @Youth_and_Whiskey

"The stars tonight are almost as beautiful as you," Ashley winked at me.

I laughed, "You are really trying to get some huh?"

   I took another drag of my cigarette. I blew it out into the open air. My boyfriend and I were sitting out on the balcony talking. He was trying for the past twenty or so minutes to get in my pants, or shorts rather, and it was not working. I kept ignoring him and sometimes blowing my smoke in his face when he used a particularly annoying line.

"You're gonna make me pull out the big guns," he left his chair and went back inside.

I turned around, "What are you doing?"

"You'll see!" he shouted.

   He soon returned with a little black box. He smiled as he got down on one knee. He opened it slowly to reveal a gorgeous silver ring that had small roses carved into it.

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

"What if I were to say no?" I teased.

He frowned, "Would you?"

"You know I never would!" I grabbed the ring and placed it on my finger, "I think it's the perfect size."

                                        •

"You may kiss the bride!" the old man finally finished his long speech.

   Being the romantic that he is, Ashley dipped and kissed me. Both of us enjoyed every second. However, our audience started gagging after six seconds. We came back up and looked around at everyone. Some were smiling, so we're looking longingly at the cake, and some even fell asleep. Ash and I quickly walked to the reception. I decided to change into a more comfortable dress. It was a leather dress that Ashley bought me on our fourth date; it was the first thing he ever bought me.

The reception was wonderful. It made me laugh and cry, but I was ready to slip into something more comfortable and be alone with Ashley. After the last dance, I practically shoved everyone out the door. Ashley and I cleaned up a bit and then headed back to our hotel. The car ride was silent and filled with anticipation. Were we going to be like every newlywed on there wedding night or fall apart on to the bed?

Ashley spoke up, "I know this is going to come as a shock, but I just want to sleep."

I leaned over, "I was totally thinking the same thing. I did not know if you wanted to as well."

"Besides we have done it so many times," he winked.

"Yeah, we will just chill for tonight. Maybe we could pick up some snacks from a hotel vending machine?" I suggested.

He moaned, "Some vending machine cookies sound so good right now. I also have some movies packed away somewhere."

"Please tell me you have Vamp!" I said.

He grinned, "Of course."

"Nothing says romance like a hooker vampire," I sighed.

Ashley replied, "Excuse me. She's a stripper vampire. There's a difference."

"Thanks for correcting me," I rolled my eyes, "I need a smoke."

"I'm sure you can wait till morning," said Ashley.

"Ugh," I groaned, "Fine, but only because I love you."

He kissed my cheek, "Love you too."

We arrived at the hotel about ten minutes later. As promised, we stopped at a vending machine to pick up some snacks. Ashley received his much needed cookies, and I picked up some Cheez-its. We travelled down to the hotel room; Ashley opened the door. We walked into a fabulous room with long red curtains covering the windows. A fifty inch TV decorated the wall, which was a beige color like the other walls surrounding it. The bathroom was next to the door where we entered the room. It was huge and had granite counters and white walls. The bed was the most amazing part; it was enormous and had red velvety covers and pillow cases.

"Only the best for my wife," laughed Ashley.

"Woah," I gasped.

Ashley set down his things and walked back over to me. He began to pull down the zipper on my dress, "Need some help?"

He kissed my neck and I hummed, "Mmhmm."

   He helped me out of my dress and I walked to the bathroom in only my underwear and bra. I clean my face of all my makeup. I put my hair into a really messy bun, and in the process destroyed my perfectly curled wedding hair. I walked out of the bathroom to see Ashley with the movie all ready in the TV and running. He was lying on the bed in a very sexual position in his black boxers.

"Care to join?" he asked.

"Don't mind if I do," I snuggled up next to him.

We started to watch the movie and laughed at how stupid the college kids were. I began to trace Ashley's Outlaw tattoo with my index finger. He caught on and pulled me closer.

He whispered into my ear, "I remember that the first time you did that I caught you and you turned into a tomato."

"What was I suppose to do?" I whispered back, "We were six months in and had just finished having sex."

"I knew then you were the one," he teased.

"Shut up," I giggled.

He kissed my cheek before turning his attention to the movie, "What ever you say my little outlaw."