Baby Love (Andy)

This request is a second part to the original request entitled Warped Love. Thank you @ellemu152 for requesting!

It had been a solid week of being a new mother. My husband and I had had our child and he was a handful. I was only running on coffee and two hours of sleep. Andy himself was drained, because no matter what he has to go to the studio the next day. At least his groggy morning voice helped with parts of the song. He would come home, put his feet up, and hold his little boy in his arms. Andy really liked being a father; it made him feel like a real adult man. Which was something I never knew he had a passion for.

He held Dennis in his hands while singing to him,"You're not alone...We'll brave this storm..."

It was stormy outside. The swaying of the trees shook the whole house. It was unusual weather for the LA area. A few branches flew at the window earlier, which was what made Dennis cry. I noticed a crack of lightening that was visible a mile away. Grotesque thunder followed the sight. Dennis began to reach out for me.

"He wants his mama Andy," I tried to pry him away from Dennis.

"Okay okay," he grudgingly handed him over.

I held him close and wrapped his blanket tighter around his infant body. I gently rocked him back and forth in my arms. I then laid his head down on my chest.

Andy scooted closer and whispered, "That's my favorite spot to lay too."

The storm had subsided. However, Andy was still nervous about Dennis. The other band members were going to be visiting. He was anxious because they were not exactly the most quiet people. He was afraid Dennis would cry; he could not handle anymore of his crying. He was clearly very protective over him. It was great that Andy cared so much about his child, but it was getting ridiculous.

I tried to tell him, "Calm down a bit. It's not like any of them have not been around children before. Jinxx is most likely going to stare at the wall half an hour and you know Jake is sort of calm. Ashley can do a decent job of behaving himself."

"And CC?" he argued.

"We'll see how that goes," I smiled, "but listen to me. They know how important he is to you. They're not going to be complete jerks."

"I hope so," he stared at the ground.

"I love you," I kissed his cheek, "You have nothing to worry about. These guys are your best friends."

He ignored my words and lifted himself off of the couch, "I'm going to go check on Dennis to see if he is done napping."

I simply rolled my eyes. I went to get a tray of snack and drinks. After I set it down on the coffee table, the doorbell rang. I sprinted to the door and opened it. All four members were standing at the door. All of them wore leather jackets except for my brother Ashley who had on a vest. They all had on black jeans and leather boots.

"You're dressed like you are on tour!" I greeted them.

"Sup Elle!" CC walked in and made himself at home.

Jinx smiled and Jake said, "Hello. Thanks for inviting us over."

Ashley was the last to come in, "Hey sis. I cannot wait to see my nephew."

Andy walked into the living room holding Dennis.

I said, "Here he is."

"He's really handsome, just like Andy," Ashley teased.

"Buttface!" I punched him in the arm.

"Hey, no need for violence, we have a child in the room," he laughed.

"Just remember that I can always get you back," I stuck out my tongue.

He did the same before turning to look at Dennis again. Andy tried to grin, but he was still shaking. He casted nervous looks my way. He particularly became upset when CC wanted to hold him.

"Um, maybe not now," he took her away from CC's grabby hands.

"You don't trust me?" CC looked hurt.

"I don't mean it like that," sighed Andy, "It's just that...how do I put this...I am a nervous wreck. This is my first child, and I don't want to mess anything up. I know that I had a rough time as a kid. I never want Dennis to go through the same things. I know he will already be made fun of being the son of a guy in an emo band."

"C'mon!" Ashley grunted, "You have nothing to be worried about. Yes, Dennis may have a tough time but everyone does. He'll find someone to help him and everything will be okay."

"Yeah," I rubbed his back, "If you get that negative thought in your head, it will never leave. You'll keep thinking about it and try to keep Dennis as close to you as possible, but we both know that it will push him away. We are going to be amazing parents. I just know it."

All the guys nodded their heads in agreement. Andy sighed once again and nodded his head along with them. I kissed his cheek and kissed Dennis's forehead. We were silent for a few minutes.

But CC spoke up, "So can I hold him now?"

Andy handed him to CC and he chuckled as he began to throw him up in into the air, "This is fun!"

"CC no!" we all shouted in unison.