Hello Pretty (Ashley)

Hello meh Piggabears! This one goes to BlackVeilAndSirens! Yes, I have done one for her before, but she won 2nd place in a contest so I am required to one for her! Please go follow, vote, and grass her amazing works of literature!

Enjoy! :>

Shane's P.O.V

"Shaaaane!" I heard my boyfriend Ashley calling me.

"Whaaat?" I yelled across our house.

"Can you get off the computer and spend sometime with me?!" he hollered back.

"But you're too far away!" I giggled, "How am I ever going to get this book done if I have to be with you every second? I don't mean to be bitchy, but this is something I have to do!"

"Fine!" I could hear the hidden anger in his voice, "I'll come to you."

I could hear him stomping his way from the living room, down the hall way, into the office I was in.

He stood in the entrance of the doorway. His arms were folded and he flipped his long hair out of his face.

"Hello pretty," he smirked.

I raised an eyebrow, "What are you going to do?"

"This!" he shouted before he spun my chair around to face him.

He grabbed me out of the chair and slung me over his shoulder.

My fists pounded against his back, "Let me down!"

He just laughed at me. He exited the office and walked out into the living room. He laid me down gently on the couch and turned the TV off of mute.

"Let's just lay here and watch TV, what do you want to watch?" he laid down beside and put my head on his chest.

"The Asshole Who Never Cares," I replied.

"Shane!" he gasped, "I do care!"

"No," I playfully slapped the back of his head, "Look on the TV guide. It says The Asshole Who Never Cares!"

He squinted at the TV and said, "Oh now I see it! The movies these days huh?"

"Yeah," I replied, "It's getting worse and worse."

"It seems like a romantic movie from the title, so we can laugh at their stupid 1st world problem pain," I giggled.

"You're a psycho," he sighed.

"You are too," I poked him, "That's why we're in love."

"Who said I was in love with you?" he coughed.

I squinted at him, "You did."

"Oh yeah!" he scratched the back of his head.

I shook my head then laid back on his chest. I eventually drifted off to sleep because it was so late at night.

I'm a very light sleeper. Sometimes, I can even hear people talking and noises while I'm sleeping. Its very creepy, but its something I have to live with.

So, it didn't surprise me when I heard Ashley whisper to me, "Goodnight pretty. I really love you. I'm not perfect, neither are you, but together we can be perfect. That's all I really want to be, perfect. You make me complete, happy, and perfect. Thank you and I love you Shane. I love you."