Little by Little

"Haaaaah..." I yawn as I had just woken up.

"Good morning, Fritzie-boo." Minori was laying right beside me, cuddling with me on my bed.

Was my bed always this big? More importantly, why is Minori here?!

"M-Minori?! Wh-Wh-What're you doin' here?!" I panic. I don't know where to look. Minori is in her underwear and the sheet only covers the bottom half.

"Minori?" she pouts. "It's supposed to be 'sweetie', right? And we're already engaged. Of course I'd be here next.to.you." she cups my chin and goes for a kiss.

"Wh-Minori, I mean, sweetie, wait a minute!" I still cover my eyes, feeling so red in the face.

"I can't wait any longer..." she comes closer. "Fritz, I love-"

"Mooooooo!!!" The cow moos and I fall off my bed.

"Ugh... yaaa... What?" I woke up and feel the sunlight peeking through the window and to my eyes. "It's already morning..."

I suddenly stand up and look at my bed. It was all messy but there was no sign of another person being there but me.

I collapse on my bed. "It was just a dream..." I sigh.

"Aaaaagh!!" I ruffle my hair. Enough thoughts about those things. I'm getting redder by the minute admits such an early morning too.

Anyway, it's time for work. When I'm done with work, then I can see Minori. Yep! Be positive!

I encourage myself and go outside.
"Woooooah!!" I look out the door and see the whole field covered in a huge blanket of snow.

I just couldn't resist the urge and practically belly flopped onto the snow. "It's winteeeeeeer!!" I scream and bury my face in the cold snow.

"Fritz, what are you doing now? If you're trying to make a snow angel, you're doing it backwards." I look up and see Minori, showing me a perplexed look.

"Minori, mornin'!" I grin and she smiles.

"Yes, yes. Good morning to you too, Fritz. More importantly, aren't you worried that you'll catch a cold?"

Minori's like a mother. She's so caring and kind... But she's also fun. She's so comfortable to be around with.

"Nah, I'm stupid so I won't catch a cold!" I laugh. "C'mon, Minori, it feels really great on the snow!" I drag her down and she falls next to me.

"Ooh! It's kinda cold." she shivered.

"Oh, sorry. You're wearing really thin clothes. I should've considered it a bit more." I stand up and pull Minori too.

"Let's see, let's see..." I search through my clothes to find something that would warm Minori up and my hands landed on my scarf.

I take my scarf off and wrap it around Minori. "Here. I warmed it up for ya!" I gave a toothy grin before I let out a small sneeze.

"Haha, guess you're not as stupid as you thought you are. Anyway, I'm fine. You're cold too so..." Minori starts taking off my scarf and I stop her.

"I got a better idea!" I say as I take the other end of the scarf and wrap it around my neck so that Minori and I are both warm. "Here, problem solved! Although, since the scarf is a little too short, we have to snuggle together like this."