Who Will Save You Now - Les Friction

You woke with a sudden gasp for air and your heart beating in your chest. It took a few agonizing minutes for your vision to clear again, and once it did, you wish it hadn't. You wanted to scream and yell out for help, but doing this before knowing the situation wasn't the best idea. Still trying to catch your breath, you looked around and found yourself lying inside a large...box. It had large plexiglass walls held together by steel reinforcements, topped off with small holes drilled into what you assumed was the front so that you could breath, and feel like Hannibal Lecter. Trying to keep yourself calm, you grabbed one of the walls as support so you could stand, analyzing the exterior room your box stood in. It was dark and you were only lit by a light hanging overhead, not allowing you to see anything more than a few feet away. So far all you could see was the concrete ground, not giving you much to go off of in order to figure out your location.

Tell the world I'll survive

Tell the world I'm alive

Peering into the darkness, your eyes desperately trying to adjust, you jumped to the sound of a gruff voice punch through the silence. "Ah, she's awake," said the familiar voice. Quickly turning around you were met by the same man that you sat with at the bar, the strange one, staring down at you through the glass. His face was graced with a smile and eyes that seemed to either hold knowledge or devious intentions, you weren't quite sure. You didn't respond to the strange man's statement, instead you glared back at him with a squinted eyes, showing your clear disapproval of the whole situation. "No questions? No pleading to be let go?" He asked, crossing his hands behind his back. "I've seen enough movies to know that asking to be let go is pretty much useless," you said, crossing your arms, staring at him with a stern face. "So brave, are you not afraid of what might happen to you?" He asked with a smirk.

I want you to know

All is blacked out but continues to grow

I need you to see

"Who are you and what do you want?" You asked, bored of all the unnecessary banter. "Straight to the point I see. Now I see the Captain Cold's admiration for you," He said, looking away from you as he held his hands behind his back. "How do you know Leonard?" You asked almost immediately, causing the man to smirk. "I know a lot more than you might think. I know him, but he does not yet know of me. But I assure you he will," he said, turning to face you, with what only can be described as an evil grin. "I swear if you hurt Leonard I will make you regret it. I can promise you that," you said, grinding your teeth. There was a dark silence for several moments before his revolting laughter moved through the thin air. "Ah ha ha...Y-you think you have any room to be threatening me? I have seen more than you ever will in your entire pathetic life, I am more important than a thousand worthless mortal lives. And now, y/n, you will learn your place among them," he placed his hand into his pocket and slowly pulled out a strange device, pointing it towards you. Leaning back against the wall, you listened as your box begin to emit a steamy sound as cold air filled your space. Crouching down you hugged yourself tightly, shaking, your breath already visible against the cold glass. That was until your vision dulled and you're shaking slowed, before slumping over to your side unconcious.

Nothing can change unless you believe

I won't let it go

Snart was nothing short of furious, but not the anger due to annoyance or unnecessary obstacles, but more of the rage that someone took his stuff. And he was going to find out why. "Why do you even care? This sounds like more trouble than it's worth if you ask me," Mick said, walking besides Snart, trying to keep up. "Well I didn't ask you, now did I? Now, I suggest you keep quiet and do as I say," Snart replied, keeping his eyes stern and focused in front of him. They walked in silence to rest of the way to their destination, S.T.A.R Labs. If there was any chance of finding you, Leonard was going to need some assistance. Stomping into the building Leonard and Mick followed the same backway path that they usually used to get in. How the Flash remained to stay amazed at the fact that they always snuck in humored Snart to say the least. Walking into the main lab, Snart noticed Doctor Snow and Cisco jump at their sudden presence, causing Mick to laugh. "Hey, fire and ice, get out of here, now," Cisco said, walking towards them. "How about a no and you listen for once in your pitiful lives," Snart said, a little more aggressive than usual. "Hey I think I found the sug-" said a familiar voice as he walked in the room, but was interrupted by Snart's sharp glare. "What are they doing here?" Barry demanded, placing a cup of sugar on a table near him before stomping towards the criminal duo.