Regret - Everything Everything

First you'll see me on the news then never again

"I have a bad feeling about this," Barry said as he walked beside his former enemy towards the gates of the docks. "As do I," Rip said, pulling the gate open for the other men to pass through. "Will you two shut it. The quicker we get this over with, the sooner we can all go home," Leonard said, making sure every part of his gun was in it proper place. Although on the outside he seemed calm and collected, inside, he was an absolute mess. He knew that this was a trap, and if their plan didn't work, well...he didn't want to think about that, not now. "HELLO! EARTH TO SNOWFLAKE!" Leonard heard a familiar voice yell into his ear, causing him to jump. "God! So this kid is constantly yapping in your ear?" Snart asked, turning to look back at the Flash.only getting a small shrug in response, causing him to face forward after rolling his eyes. "Yes, yes I am. And now it's your turn, Esla. Now, Savage knows you are on your way, but he doesn't know how you're going to get in there. So, this is where your criminal breaking and entering skills come in handy," Cisco said, sounding slightly annoyed. "Copy that," Leonard said, rolling his eyes once again.

I'm rolling in my grave

Feeling like a grenade

"So, mister thief, what are you proposing?" Rip asked, jogging up to Leonard's side. "The plan is that you two shut up and follow my lead," he said, not looking at either of the men as he stormed forward. "Why isn't Mick joining us? We need all the help we can get," Barry asked, quickly speeding up next to Rip and Leonard. "Although I prefer Mick over you two any day, he's known to have a history of being...unstable. And this is a delicate situation, so unpredictability is the last thing we need," Snart retorted. As the three men closed in to the large warehouse in the center of the docks, Leonard lead his allies to the side and explained that the had to sneak through the window the furthest from the entrance in order to be undetected. He pulled out a small knife and traced it underneath the window, until he heard a small click, and he forced it open. Leonard held the glass open as he gestured for Rip to go first, and Barry prepared to go next, before Leonard stopped him with a hand on his chest. "I need you to promise me something. In there, if there's ever a doubt of her or me...I need you to get y/n out. Promise me that you will keep her safe," he said, looking at Barry straight in the eyes, his face unmoving. "It won't come to that." "I don't care, I need you to promise me." Barry was silent for a moment, thinking over the situation. "I promise. Now, let's go get your girl," Barry replied, a smirk of confidence on his face.

Maybe you're the coldest

If you never felt it

You were nervous, to say the least, and Savage knew it. He paced you in your box as you followed him with your eyes. Finally, he looked away and walked over to his panel before flicking a switch and pressing a few buttons. He stayed silent as he listened, and watched around, as if he was waiting for something. You both waited for several minutes before something caught your eye, you saw a shade of red sneak along the walls a few feet away. You felt the hope rise in your chest as you saw three figures walk out in front of you, in the center of the room. "Leonard! Leonard!" you screamed, banging your fist on the glass. But you felt the hope slowly drop down to your stomach as you watched them looking around, unmoving. They couldn't hear you, they couldn't see you. And when you realized this, Vandel turned to face you, a vicious smile spread across his face. "Oh, you expected it to be that easy? You expected them to just wander in here, hit me with a few punches, and rescue you? I know we don't know each other that well, but I expected more from you, y/n," Savage said, crossing his hands behind his back, pacing back and forth.

Maybe you're the luckiest

If you never did it

"We're in a room within a room, in a sense, one they cannot hear or see. I've used it many times, it comes handy more often than you might think," he said, continuing to mock the three unaware men on the other side of the room. You watched as he walked towards the trio, stopping just in front of the invisible glass wall. "I don't know what you see in him. A thief, a criminal. And you, a woman who works in a soup kitchen, and paints murals to heroes in the night. What could you possibly see in this man?" Savage asked, looking Leonard up and down in disgust. You felt your face heat up, you wanted to scream at him, but you knew that you couldn't let him win. You needed to keep a level head. "I see a man who has seen and done more in his lifetime than most will see in two of their own. I see a man who could do great things, but doesn't know it yet. I see a man stronger and more courageous than you will ever be," you said, crossing your arms with confidence. Savage looked back at you, his face looking more devilish than usual, causing your stomach to turn.