Shiver - Coldplay

So I look in your direction

But you pay me no attention, do you

Tears dripped from your face and onto Leonards jacket as you held his hand tightly, rocking back and forth. Through your sobs, you heard two sets of footsteps creep closer, causing you to grab whatever was closest to you and chuck it in their direction. You didn't look up as you felt a pair of hands grab your arms as you flailed them around in defense. You eventually lost all your energy and couldn't fight back, allowing the man to hold you back. "Y/n! Y/n! It's alright! We're here to help!" you heard an unfamiliar british voice say, as the grip around you tightened. But as you tried to focus on what was going on you felt yourself grow weaker and weaker, before you eventually grew limp in the man's arms. Your vision began to blur and you felt like you were listening through a tunnel as you heard two unfamiliar voices. "She's going into shock, you need to get her back as quick as possible!" you heard the british man say in urgency to the other. "But Leonard-" the other, american man said with reluctance. "Now!" the english man demanded.

I know you don't listen to me

'Cause you say you see straight through me, don't you

"Alright, let's get you back on your feet," Rip said, walking up to Leonard's body, crouching next to it. The man pulled out a small device from his pocket and pressed a small button, activating a hissing sound, before he injected the device into the side of Leonard's neck. As soon as the blue liquid entered his bloodstream, Leonard shot up, gasping for breath. Rip quickly put the device back into his pocket and helped the previously dead man sit up. "W-what the hell..." Leonard gasped, his breath quick and heavy. "The plan worked, but we didn't get Vandel. We still ne-" Rip began. "Y/n, where is she!" Leonard stated, his memory quickly reviving itself. "She just went into shock from the drastic temperature change, and you're...supposed death..." Rip said, guilt filling his voice. "She went into shock? She's in danger because of me! You said that this would work! You said she would be fine," Leonard yelled, anger masking his face.

And on and on from the moment I wake

To the moment I sleep

"She will be, Barry just took her back to S.T.A.R Labs. Now I suggest that you get off your ass and come with me," Rip said, helping Leonard off the floor. The two men quickly ran out of the building, Leonard almost tripping many times due to the fact that he was dead only a few minutes ago. "I'm fine, just keep going!" He yelled as Rip slowed down next to him, before speeding up again. As they ran, Leonard spotted a single motorcycle parked on the side of the road, and quickly began to run towards it. It took only a few moments for him to hotwire the bike, and for Rip to notice that Leonard wasn't following him. "What are you doing!?" Rip yelled, turning around to face Leonard. "Going to S.T.A.R. Labs," he said, revving the engine, before speeding off down the road. "What about...me..." Rip began, disappointed in the lack of response. "Typical," he said, running down the road in the direction of S.T.A.R. Labs.

I'll be there by your side

Just you try and stop me

The city's light flew past him as Leonard drove forward, passing cars and other bikers. At this point he didn't have anything on his mind besides getting back to the lab. He had to make sure you were ok, he had to make sure you were safe. It took about 5 minutes for him to speed through traffic, and only about 30 seconds or him to run into the building, up to the secret area that was S.T.A.R. Labs. "Where is she!?" He demanded, a look of concern and anger on his face. He then saw the small group surrounding the medical room and quickly pushed through. He saw you laying on the medical bed and quickly came to your side, looking at every detail of your face. You looked so peaceful, even after everything Savage put you through; and as soon as he thought of it, his anger rose again. But he looked down at you, and saw you were safe, and he cooled down.