Castle - Hasley

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise

Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised

You sat at the bottom of the glass cage, looking out at the empty environment that surrounded it. You couldn't see three feet outside the container so your imagination had some work to do. Savage left a few hours ago, so you were left with nothing to do but think through the situation through a thousand times over, but you always came to the same conclusion; you had to get out. You sat with you back against one of the glass walls and your elbows rested on your knees, your fingers intertwined in front of your lips as you thought out your plan. Savage needed you alive, so all you needed to do was exploit this. You took off one of your shoes and pulled off your black sock, laying it out in front of you before putting your shoe back on and pulling something out of your pocket. In your cold hands you held a small blue lighter, and flicked the light on, making sure that it still worked. Sure this plan wasn't going to be the best, but it's all you had and you had to hope for the best. You balled up the fabric sock at the bottom of the cage and lifted the lighter down into the center of the ball, flicking your thumb to expose the flame. I took several tries but you eventually got the sock to ignite.

Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it

Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it

You kicked the small fire you had created into the corner of the cage and began to take off your shirt. You remembered that you had worn a thin undershirt that day and you were quick to figure out how to use it to your advantage. You quickly put your outer shirt back on before tearing your white undershirt up into small pieces and balling them up as well. Holding small balls of fabric in your hands, stretched up and reached for the holes that served as your only source of air and stuffed the fabric inside. As soon as the cage began to fill with smoke you heard alarms beginning to go off and lights beginning to flash. He must have had something like this happen before for him to be this prepared. As more smoke began to build up, you felt yourself begin to cough and your lungs having a harder time to breathe. You felt yourself grow weak as you struggled to breathe, and you fell to your knees, bangign your fist on the glass wall. As your vision began to blur you saw a figure rush to something a few feet away from you and a clicking sound filling the air.

I'm headed straight for the castle

They wanna make me their queen

You felt your container begin to move as the alarms sounded and the smoke thinned. He was doing it, your plan was working, he was opening cage. You immediately dropped to the ground, steading your breathing to make it seem that you had passed out, and you laid there for several moments. You heard boots walk towards you and stop, before you felt a pair of cold fingertips on your neck that almost made you jump. Once Savage was content that you were passed out, he stepped away for a moment, and it was then that you made your move. You opened your eyes and looked a few feet behind you, where Savage stood, looking down at a panel of some sort, and you, as quietly as possible, got on your feet. You stood for a moment to make sure that he hadn't heard you, before booking it towards what seemed to be the exit. You only made it a few feet before you felt something sharp enter your thigh, and yourself being thrown to the ground. With a loud grunt you looked back at the bleeding hole in your leg, and a very furious man stomping towards you. You turned around and attempted to push yourself up off the ground before a foot stepped on your injury and pushed down, causing you to scream out in pain.

And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

I'm headed straight for the castle

"Did you really think you could trick me?" The furious man demanded. You tried to hold in your screams of pain as you looked back at him, your eyes glaring. "I made it this far didn't I?" you said, a small smirk forming on your lips. Before you could flinch, he lifted up a fist and slammed it down, before everything went black. When your vision finally came too again, you found yourself staring at frozen glass, and then at the man with knit eyebrows on the outside. "Finally." he said, before walking away from the glass and over to a control panel. "Just in time," he began, flipping a few switches on the control panel before looking back at you, "Now, let's send out our little invite." As the words left his lips, lights flickered on and clanking sounds began to fill the air as the power turned on. "It will only be a few moments until he and his little friends recognize the unusually large energy signature. So when they get here, do me a favor. Scream."

And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's

Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

Straight for the castle

"Guys, check this out," Cisco said as Barry, Leonard and the new recruit, Rip Hunter, entered the lab. All three walked over, with Leonard being the first, to observe what Cisco had pulled up on screen. "I've been scanning the area for any unusual energy signatures, and guess who I just found," Cisco said, pulling up a skyview of a warehouse down by the docks. "That's way too much energy being used just for that singular area. That has to be Vandel," Barry said, leaning all his weight on the desk. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go," Leonard said, resting his cold gun on his shoulder before walking towards the door. "Wait. This seems a little too easy doesn't it? I know Vandel, and this screams 'this is totally a trap,'"Rip said, lifting his hand up to gesture everyone to stay.

All of these people passing, saying that they're feeling abused

If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

"Do you really think that any of that matters right now? Y/n's been gone for days and this is our first chance at finding her, and I am not going to let it go," Leonard said, walking up to Rip with his eyes slightly squinted. "And besides, I'm with the 'heroes' this time, victory comes naturally to you, doesn't it?" Leonard continued, turning around on his heels. "We only win because we come up with a plan, otherwise, we're screwed. You don't just walk into a bank, grab money and leave, do you?" Barry asked, causing Captain Cold to turn around. "Yes, that's exactly what you do when you rob a bank," Leonard said, trying to hold back his face of amusement. "Well, what I'm trying to say is that this is most likely a trap. And if we go in, blinded by our feelings and...personal...matters, then we, as well as y/n, are going to get killed," Barry said, quickly ignoring his previous statement. Silence filled the room as Leonard thought over his options, and as the rest waited. He wanted this to be over as quickly as possible, but he also didn't feel like dying, at least not yet. So, the plan it was. "Alright, let's hear it. But make it quick."

I'm headed straight for the castle

They wanna make me their queen