How you meet

TONY
Your friend Pepper had invited you to one of her many cocktail parties she hosts for SHIELD. You show up to this one wearing a slim black and red lace dress and black pumps. You didn't know anyone here, so you figured why not dress to impress? As the waiter handed you a glass of wine, you spotted Tony Stark talking to Pepper and checking you out. You give him an innocent smile and he winks at you. He's been eyeing you all night until he finally comes up to you and offers you another glass of wine. "Thank you Stark." He chuckles. "Please call me Tony." The rest of the night you spend talking and dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEVE
You were at the public library, going through millions of aisles of fantasy books, not knowing which one to choose. Your eyes land on the Shadowhunter series, picking up the book and reading the back of it. Suddenly a voice erupts from behind you, making you jump a little. "That's a good one, but I prefer the Divergent series." You turn around to see Steve Rodgers smiling at you. You've seen him around SHIELD, but you were too afraid to go up and talk to him. You found him intimidating. The rest of the time you talk about books and he convinces you to get Divergent as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLINT
You took your dog Max out for a walk in Central Park. It was a beautiful day and you took the opportunity to take a picture of the skyscrapers behind Central Park. As you take a look at the picture, you hear a chuckle come from behind you. "Shouldn't you be reviewing your missions, Agent Y/L/N?" You turn and see a sweaty Clint Barton stretching and drinking some water, it looks he just came from a run. "You know my name, Agent Barton?"  You try to calm down Max as he tries to jump on Clint. He smirks as an answer to your question. "I've seen you around headquarters. But let me properly introduce myself. I'm Clint Barton." He holds out his hand and you shake it. "Y/F/N Y/L/N." He smiles and bends down to greet Max.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOKI
You were on the helipad of the SHIELD submarine with Natasha and Clint, talking about how absurd it was of Fury to let Loki join us the next time we need to gear up. Natasha looks around and mumbles "And speak of the devil." And lo and behold, Thor was making his way over with Loki at his side. When they show up, all is quiet. "Friends, I was just showing Loki around. It'll be his home now too." You look at the two of them and you notice Loki, studying you. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Loki, of Asgard." He bows at you and you stand up to curtsy. "I'm Agent Y/F/N  Y/L/N." He takes your hand and presses a gentle kiss to it. "I've heard of you, Ms. Y/L/N. But if I've been introduced to such a genuine beauty like yourself, I'm intrigued as to what else this ship has to offer." He says with a smile. Thor breaks the little silence there is. "Come, Loki, I have not yet shown you the relic room." Thor ushers him away but he turns to you and winks at you. As you sat down, you face the weird judgment looks from Clint and Natasha. "What? It won't hurt to befriend the guy." You shrug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THOR
Nick Fury's voice boomed across the room as he introduced you. "And I'd like you all to give a nice welcome to an old SHIELD agent, but a new agent to us, Agent Y/F/N  Y/L/N." He motions to you and you smile as everyone starts clapping. You knew most everyone, with the exception of the Asgardian God. You break away and start talking to your colleagues, when Thor and Loki make their way towards you. You greet Loki with a hug and he turns to his brother. "Thor, Y/F/N  Y/L/N." Thor grabs your hand and softly kisses it. "Pleasure to meet you, Lady Y/F/N. You're very beautiful, I must say." You blush. "Nice to know someone other than a human likes my existence." You say smiling. The rest of the day he wouldn't stop smiling and admiring you from a distance.

A/N: This took a while. Thanks for reading, hope you guys enjoy!
Side note; sorry if these seem really long, I tried to make them a little shorter for your sake.
Xoxo