They accidentally hurt you

TONY

The past 6 months have been hectic since Tony has been carrying out his plans to expand the Stark Tower. Today was no different. 

You had walked into the kitchen to make yourself a cup of coffee and you wandered all around the house. You looked at the clock which read 10:30 am, and you began to wonder where Tony was.

 Just as you questioned him, you heard his voice come from behind you.

 "Just put the rest of the supplies by the door and you're free. Have fun, but not too much fun! Just kidding. Have all the fun you can have." He told the construction workers.

You were listening to him, so distracted that you didn't even notice how close he was to you till you were tumbling onto the ground. He was walking backwards and he backed into you, sending you tumbling down the stairs.

 You felt the flat ground underneath you as Tony sprang down the stairs to check on you. "Oh my god baby I'm so sorry I didn't know you were right there" He rambled on as he helped you sit up. You gripped your head when you noticed all the coffee spilled on your white pajamas and the cup too far away from your reach on the carpet. "Damn it, these were my favorite pajamas." You say groggily. Tony chuckles and presses a gentle kiss to your head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEVE

You had a busy day with Steve as he helped you move out of your apartment. He had asked you to move in with him last week and you had been putting off the move because you hated moving. Steve had surprised you at your apartment this morning with a UHALL truck and his big manly muscles.

"Steven Grant Rogers, you are going to do all, and I mean all, of the heavy lifting while I sit here and do nothing." You said as you watched him dismantle your dresser with ease. 

He chuckled as he pretended to wipe away a bead of sweat on his forehead. He quickly got back to dismantling the thing, and you quickly got back to scrolling through your phone. Steve's voice called you. "Here, hold this." He said. You didn't look up from your phone, so all you did was stick out your hand and suddenly you had fallen to the ground, crushed by whatever he had handed you, which you soon realized was a drawer.  

"Ah, damn it." You hissed, catching Steve's attention. He put the maintenance tools down as he rushed over to you, picking up the drawer off of your torso. You sat up against the wall as Steve looked at you worriedly,  then apologetically. 

"Honey, I'm sorry, I'm just so used to having someone bigger around me all the time. I'm so sorry, are you okay? Are you hurt? Should I call an ambulance? We don't know the extent of your injury-" You cut off his rambling with a firm, but loving kiss on his lips. You pulled away quickly. "Does that answer your question, Steve?" He chuckles before turning serious. "Unfortunately, no, it doesn't." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLINT

It was 3:30 pm, which is the time Clint is working out. Usually he goes to the gym, but lately he's been staying home and working out in his own gym room in the house. You decide to go check on him, so you make your way down to the gym room. 

There, you find Clint with his headphones in, having his way with a punching bag. He's delivering really hard blows to the poor punching bag, and you assume he must've had a bad day. You stand there, admiring his manliness before walking up to him. 

"Clint, baby?" You say trying to catch his attention, but he seems to not hear you. You walk a little closer behind him, and as if he sensed someone behind him, he turned around. You started to smile but you were soon met with his fist hitting the side of your face as you fell to the ground.