Your vacations together

TONY 

Tony took you anywhere you wanted. He always spoiled you and took you to all your favorite places in his private jet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEVE

Steve took you to Paris. Being the romantic that he is, he always took you to the city of love, it was your favorite place to go with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLINT

Clint took you to London because he knew it was the place you've always wanted to visit. He loved seeing the tourist attractions with you as well as seeing the countryside and the quite parts of London. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOKI

Loki always took you to Berlin. He had always taken you there since you knew him and you shared so many great memories there with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THOR

Thor took you to see his family back in Asgard. He loved showing you where he grew up and you loved visiting his family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUCKY

Bucky took you to Hawaii. You both loved the beach and the beautiful sights of Hawaii, so he took you there any chance he got. It was a place for him to unwind and relax and spend his time with you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRUCE

Bruce took you to Venice. You both loved visiting Italy and every time you went on vacation, you went to a different city in Italy. This time, you went to Venice.

A/N:

These are so short and repetitive. I apologize. Also, I apologize profusely for not updating. I have had such a busy summer!! I will be back up and running soon!! Thanks for sticking with me despite the late updates