What type of boyfriend he is

TONY

Tony is suggestive and flirty, but cuddly and caring all at the same time. He loves making dirty jokes and trying to get you into bed with him, but he will often leave that part of him out and cuddle with you, especially if you're not feeling well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEVE

Steve is very sweet and kind. He will always do things to make you happy and he always makes sure you have the best. He loves keeping you happy, but sometimes he takes down his strong wall and breaks down and when he does, you're there for him like he's always there for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLINT

Clint is very proud to be with you. He's always commenting on your beauty and giving you compliments, and he's always congratulating you on your accomplishments, even the littlest things like beating him in a sparring match (which is kind of a big deal cuz he most always wins and occasionally lets you win).

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOKI

Loki is caring. He cares about you so much he will do literally anything for you. While his care for you does get him in trouble sometimes, he always wants the best for you and he will always make sure you're genuinely happy with everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THOR

Thor is extremely protective of you, especially when it comes to Loki. You've always had the two brothers fight over you, but Thor makes sure you're his and not Loki's. Sometimes his protection can get him a little carried away, but you know that it's because he loves you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUCKY 

Bucky is an extremely supportive boyfriend. He always cheers you on and supports you in everything since you have been by his side since day one, despite all his past issues. He's very big on support and he will always try to give back to you since you've always supported him too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRUCE

Bruce is sweet and caring. He knows how you admire sweet gestures, so he does them every chance he gets. 

A/N:

I'm so sorry for being so so slow with the updates. School has been killing me. I took 2 AP classes and just took the AP exams. But on the plus side...

SCHOOL'S OUT!! I'm so happy that I have no school now so I can update quicker for you guys! Thank you so much for 4.7K reads, I never thought I'd get this many!! 

Love you all!