Nicknames

TONY

Tony calls you baby and princess. He calls you baby because he sees you as his precious                 baby that he wants to take care of and he calls you princess because he loves to spoil you             and treat you like royalty. To annoy you, he'll call you by your full name.

You call him honey and handsome. You call him honey because he's really sweet all the time         and you call him handsome because he likes a compliment from time to time, plus it's a way         to say he's hot. You try to annoy him by calling him Mr. Stark, but he finds it sexy when you           call him that so it doesn't really work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                           STEVE

Steve calls you honey and dear. He calls you these because he likes to be old fashioned once          in a while and he likes the way it sounds when he talks to you. To annoy you, he calls you by          your middle name.

You call him baby. He likes the modern stuff to come from you, so you try to incorporate as much of that as you can with him. To annoy him, you call him Steven and he hates it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                           CLINT

Clint calls you babe and sweetheart. He calls you sweetheart because that's how he sees you.        He loves how you're naturally so sweet and kind. To annoy you, he'll call you by your childhood nickname since he knows how much you hate it. It works. 

You call him babe and hot stuff. You call him hot stuff cuz it's silly and you both love that you can be silly with each other. To annoy him, you call him by his middle name Francis. He was made fun of growing up because of that name, so he hates it when you call him that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                         LOKI

Loki calls you his queen because he imagines that if you were back in Asgard, he would be king    and you would be his queen. To annoy you, he'll call you peasant, sticking to his king-like ways.

You call him honey because he once tried you use a pick up line about honey on you and you act silly by calling him that. To annoy him, you'll call him by his full name and he hates it because it reminds him of his past. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

THOR

Thor calls you my love and my lady because he likes treating you like royalty.  To annoy you, he calls you a Midgardian, since he knows how much that term bothers you. 

You call him my dear because he really likes that nickname. To annoy him, you call him by his last name and he hates it because it brings back bad memories from back Asgard for him. 

A/N

Kinda lost inspiration for some of these, sorry if they seem repetitive. Hope you like em.