Chapter 12 - Dear Kiss

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated each Wednesday as promised. I have just been too busy with school, music and much more. Until I get a little more settled down, I will update regularly in this period. Maybe I will even update more often on this way. Again, I'm sorry :( The story will be edited once done writing Mean while, you can enjoy the upcoming chapters!

"Won't m'lady sit with us?" Mason charmed me with his butter-soft voice. My fingers stroke his new, soft, dark blue shirt.

"Sure. Why wouldn't I?" I giggled like a nervous eight year-old girl.

We sat down at no other table than the P-table. It was only suitable for people who where popular or best friends with the popular ones. And trust me. Even Aiden was "just" welcomed to sit there for a couple of days ago.

"Jerks. Meet my new girlfriend, Ellie. Ellie, meet Combo, Jen and Wesley," Mason broke me out of my trance. I looked at them shyly from the corner of my eye and blushed wildly. Combo, the big, hairy guy with enormous arms and pitch black hair was the first one to laugh at me. On his t-shirt, there stood "I'm black. And I'm proud."

Jen was the Asian girl who broke the stereotype. I have heard rumors that she was the school's "bad girl" and did once get suspended in a week for calling a teacher some...strong words

But looking away from her troubled personality, she was more beautiful than Snow White. Her perfect black hair with blue dip-dye shined like she was under a spotlight, even though it just was cafeteria light.

And here I stood, with brown poop-colored hair.

And Wesley. Or Wes, if I could call him that, was the boy with straight A's. He was defiantly not a nerd. He was far from that. His deep, sexy voice and natural Bordeaux red hair made girls chase after him like mad.

And here I stand. Introducing Ellie. A miss goody two-shoes Math nerd that is absolutely in love with bohemian clothing. With other words.

Unpopular.

"Ha' bro. You finally told her, eh?" Combo nudged Mason's arm roughly, more likely pushing him.

"Listen here, Ellie. Master Mason here has been crushing on you longer than Mrs. Clear's existence. And trust me. That's a really long time," Combo rolled his eyes and laughed like a bear.

"Actually, Ellie was the one who asked me. So it was no hard choice to make," Mason bro fisted Wes's thin knuckles.

I sat and poke to my mashed potatoes while watching my new boyfriend and his best friends enjoying their conversation. The word "boyfriend," felt too wrong when it came out from my mouth. It sounded like a hammer falling down, each time I said it.

"So tell me. How long have you been crushing on our big boy here," Wes asked interested and folded his suntanned hands. His eyes shined brightly and looked excited at me, like if I was a gossip magazine ready to be read.

"A long time?" it sounded more like a question than an answer. I felt more likely to sit in a History test than eating lunch with friends.

All four around the table laughed hysterically of my stupid joke, which I even didn't found funny myself.

"Great answer. What's better than answering a question with a question?" Jen laughed sarcastically. I sunk down and looked embarrassed down on the floor.

"Don't be so shy. We don't bite, do we?" Combo flashed me his winning smile.

"No," I thought.

"You hit."

"Have you ever watched a basketball game before?" Combo asked again. He was the first one I liked in their little group. It was amazing how he could turn an awkward silence into an interesting conversation.