Chapter 12 - Dear Period

It's officially been one week since Sam left to California with his mother. He was supposed to start at some high school near Los Angeles. Just luxury, if you ask me. I guess I'm stuck in our stinky hometown with stinky hot Aiden McKurty.

"What's up," Mason, my boyfriend hugged me from behind. He knew how much I loved that.

"Hmm...," I mumbled and enjoyed the warm feeling. He peeked my right cheek and laid his arm around me. He was so much taller than me, so he could just lay his albow on my shoulder instead.

Mason began talking about how unfair our soccer couch was against him today, making him train extra after school each Monday and Wednesday. I listened with the half ear, while I tried to collect my thoughts.

"Are you okay," he noticed my mood was not the best today. The pain in my stomach grew stronger and stronger. It felt like being kicked in the stomach and back a thousand times by Kitty's high heels.

"I'm fine. It's just a little bit pain in the stomach," I told him and held my stomach.

If the day could not be worse, I had to see the two most irritating girls in the world, Kitty and Missy. Mason ran his fingers through his golden blonde Hollywood hair, like if he felt my pain. He straightened his dark-green t-shirt, like if it was our headmaster walking toward us, and not Kitty and Missy.

"Hello Mason," they greeted in sync and flipped their hair, flirting. They were almost like two copies of each other.

"Hi," he mumbled under his breath, mumbling something like "bitches."

At third period, Mrs. Baxon began talking about moral, even though we had Social Science. I looked bored at the clock, hoping the time would fly quicker.

"Psst. Ellie," one of my classmates nudged me on the shoulder. I snapped out of my daydream and focused on the teacher. She was looking hopefully at me.

"Uh...yes," I mumbled, hoping it was a good enough answer.

"So you think it should be legally to kill?" she asked suspicious.

"No. I mean, I meant to say no, but then I said yes..." I stammered out an awful excuse. Mrs. Baxon shakes her head and slapped it.

"Not following class doesn't seem like you, Miss Jepsen. I know having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in your life right now, but..." she began teaching us how important feminism is and so on. Don't even ask me, how she got to there. But it was officially awkward now. Of course the teacher's knew Mason and I was dating. Rumors spread like diseases here on the school. Some girls even asked me, if it was true that Mason and I was a couple.

"Mrs. Baxon. Can I go to the toilet?" I raised my hand. She looked hopefully for a second, but faded her smile.

"Sure. You can go," she waved her hand.

I hurried outside class and went straight to the lady's room.

And there it was. Just the point over the i for a perfect day (sarcasm).

My period came. Luckily, the school had a towel machine, where you throw a half dollar in, and you get a, either way too small or way to big, one.

I threw my hard worked money in the red machine, and quickly changed. The boys thought the red machine was a first aid-kid, but it was clearly not.

I hurried out of the door, bumping into some hard and muscular. It smelt like...oh no.

"Hey. Where are you going in such a hurry," Aiden smirked.

"Class," I answered like if he was dumb.

"I'm just meeting with Kitty," he said without me asking him any question.