Chapter4

I woke up to the the bell ringing signaling that school was over.

I picked up my stuff an headed out of the classroom. When I get to my car. I find a note in my driver seat. It read,"

Dear the girl I admire so much,

   You know but you don't know me. But I know you. I will like you to meet me in the middle of the dance floor at the masquerade ball, this Thursday an Friday night. I'll be waiting for you there.

Love,
Your secret admirer.

I stared at the note interested into who it was. I'll show Mary Sue tomorrow morning.

I slowly drive home. Within 15 minutes, I arrive home. With a heavy sigh I get out of my car, and walk inside to find my older sister making out with her girlfriend. See my sister is a lesbian. I'm okay with it. But I don't want to see it.

"What the fuck is going on here, Adrienne. I told if your going to make out at our house, do it in your room."I yelled.

She spun around an muttered something under her breath. She got up took her girlfriends hand an took her to her room upstairs. I walk to the kitchen. An hear something I didn't want to heat.

--------------------------------------------------------
What did she hear? I hope you all like my book so far. Please comment an vote. Thanks for reading the his story.