Chapter 7

Buy the time lunch came around. I was already tired. I walked out of my fourth period to see Mary Sue waiting for me. She grabbed my hand an dragged me to her car.

I got in the car. I put my seat belt in while she started the car.

She drove out of the parking lot. An about until 20 minutes later. We arrived at the most famous dress shops in the area. It was called Fashion freak.

  We enter to be greeted with an assistant. "How may I help you today?" She asked politely. "Yes you can indeed. See we're having a dance at school. An we need dresses. Can you help us pick them out?"

She smiled an waved us to follow her. She looked at Mary sue an said," I have the perfect dress for you." She walks away. An then a couple of minutes later with a light blue dress. That will hug her curves.

Mary sue gasped. She tooked it to the changing rooms. She came out a couple of minutes later. An I was right it did hug her curves.

Then the assistant looked at me an smiled. She left with out a word. Mary sue got out of her dress. An held it close to her.

The assistant brought back in with

-----------------------------------------
I am sorry that there is cliffs hanger. Please vote an comment