Chapter 9

Shane's pov

After an hour the screams of pain had finaly died down. Joey had passed out but thankfully isaac got the venom out of his system. I don't know why he didn't do that to like emma, or jaden. Yes i love joey but what's so special about him?

Shane: What exactly did you do to get the venom out?

Isaac: You don't want to know.

Shane: Yes i do. Now tell me.

Isaac: Fine, since i'm half demon persay i have i guess you could say powers. My fangs dug into his neck and i found the vein that the other demon had pierced. I tore that out of his neck and used magic to make a new one so he doesn't internally bleed out and die. Now the process was obviously painful but it worked.

Sawyer: I HAVE do be dreaming.

Shane: Sorry you're not. This is all real life.

Sawyer: So what else is real?

Isaac: I beg your pardon?

Sawyer: What other mystical creatures exist? Are there hot mermaids and fairies walking around? We just don't know about them?

Isaac: Sorry to disappoint you but they don't exist. Only demons, angels, vampires, and the occasional unknown creature.

Sawyer: Damn it.

I smiled and my stomach growled. I walked to the kitchen and i smelled something. It smelled amazing and sweet. I continued to sniff until i got to the cabinets. Quickly i yanked them open and i scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. I saw a bunch of small bottles each filled to the brim with a red substance.

(Just imagine a bunch of those filled with blood

(Just imagine a bunch of those filled with blood. And i'm gonna pretend i didn't spend twenty minutes trying to find this damn picture)

Shane: What exactly is this?

I pulled out a bottle and i inspect it slowly shaking it as i found out the liquid was thick. I smelled it and almost groaned at the absolutely amazing aroma. I popped the lid off and my knees went weak, i fell against the brother at the strong and alluring scent.

Shane: Fucking hell.

There was a little label on the back and i look at it. I looked at it through my now blurry vision and it read the word "Joey"

Shane: Um, this smells so good. What's special about his blood?

I've never tasted human blood before but a little taste won't kill me will it?

Shane:Well it might make me go nuts if i don't try it sooooo eh down the hatch it'll go.

I slowly dip my finger in and the thick liquid encased my finger. I pulled it from the bottle and brought it to my mouth. Taking a deep breath i closed my mouth around my finger and the metallic substance touched my tongue. My eyes went wide and i sucked my finger getting every single drop that i possibly could. It tasted so good.