Chapter 13

[Sorry this isn't a die hard shoey love story. I just think demons and angels are so cool. That and it's my story so fuck it]

Isaac's pov

I continued to flip through pages, dagon was one of the most loyal demons to satan until the other demon orcus showed up. I found the page and i read through his history

Dagon Finatrel.

Age: Unknown.

Species: Demon/Vampire.

Status:

The colors glowed yellow and the words changed in front of my eyes*

Status: Once a trusted right hand man of the Dark one. Now is a high ranked hunter

I flipped a few more pages and i tossed the book. I searched my shelf and i heard something fall. My senses heightened and i smirked pulling back my curatin.

 My senses heightened and i smirked pulling back my curatin

^^ like that but it's night time

I

smiled when i saw shane and he smirked at me.

Shane: Damn, i knew i couldn't hide from you too long.

Isaac: What are you doing here? I thought you were out and about with your lover.

Shane: He is not my lover.....yet

Isaac: What i thought. Now why are you down here?

Shane: I saw you coming down so i followed. I almost got away with it.

Isaac: Don't start with that scooby doo shit.

Shane: Don't worry i'm not. Now who's this dagon guy?

Isaac: He's an old friend you could say.

Shane: Was this before you were a vampire?

Isaac: I was born a vampire...

Shane: Oh....

Isaac: It's ok. Now let's see what happened to him.

For centuries hell was ruled by lucifer and his trusty general dagon. They were a strong and powerful pair, they ruled with an iron fist and didn't treat angels kindly. Except for one catastrophic day.

An angel had been cast into hell because of his misdemeanor and bag charisma and character, his anger was great and he wished revenge against the one who sent him there. He sought out the devil for help and lucifer thought strongly of him. Dagon noticed this and was greatly discomforted for the fallen angel being so quickly realized and noticed.

After two weeks the fallen one was already in high status with the dark one, dagon's anger waxed hotter than his loyalty for his leader. He cast his gloves on the ground and declared a duel with the newly aclaimed orcus.