Chapter Two

Reader's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes. At first everything was blurry and my head pounded. Once I allowed my head to clear I looked around. I was in what looked like a classroom. There were sturdy iron plates on the window. I didn't try to remove them, I could tell they were firmly secured just by looking at them. After searching around some more I saw a pamphlet written in what looked like crayon.

Welcome to school. A new semester has just begun. Since yer starting new lives, this school will be yer new world. Gather at the gym at 8 for a gathering ceremony.

I immediately looked up at the time, it was 7:45. 'What the heck is going on?' I thought, followed by 'I hope there's food there!' I walked over to the door and opened it. I stepped into the hallway and eventually ended up at the gym door.

I cautiously opened up the door and to my surprise saw 6 other people already there. The first one that caught my attention was a very large guy with short dark hair. He looked pretty creepy, There was also a girl I automatically recognized as Junko Enoshima, I knew her from the very few magazines I got for promotional stuff. Then there was a tall... girl? They had long white hair with tan and scarred skin, they looked intimidating, but left a good vibe. I could tell they were really a caring person. Next to them was a smaller girl with a red jacket and a donut in her mouth, now I wanted a donut. Not too far away was a guy in all white, with black pointy hair and amazing eyebrows. Lastly, there was a small girl who looked like they wanted to talk but also was too shy to say anything.

All of them turned to look at me and I felt pretty nervous with all their eyes on me, even if it was just six people it was still much more than the two or three I was use to.

"Hi there! I'm (y/n), ultimate woodswomen." I introduced myself cheerfully. Everyone then went back to their business. I sighed in relief, happy to not be stared at anymore.

The first ones to approach me were the two girls. I learned that their names were Sakura Ogami and Aoi Asahina, Ultimate Martial Artist and Swimmer. They were very nice, and Asahina gave me a donut. Then the guy in the white came over right after the two of them left and introduced himself as Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Moral Compass.

"Good job (l/n)-san for being ten minutes early to this gathering!" He shouted loudly, catching me off guard.

"O-oh um thanks?" I said nervously, not use to any loud voices other than my own.

Enoshima didn't bother going up to me, she probably assumed everyone would know who she is. The big dude was busy drawing something so I looked over to the shy girl. She noticed me looking at her and had a panicked look in her eyes before turning away slightly. Me being the stubborn person I am decided to talk to her.

"Hey, soooooo, who're you?" I asked curiously, but it came out louder than I planned, which of course scared the poor girl.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry I scared you!" I put my hands to my mouth and did my best to calm her down, when she finally did I nervously smiled at her.

"I-it's o-okay, I'm j-just so easily s-scared. By the way, I'm C-Chihiro, Chihiro Fujisaki, ultimate
programmer." Fujisaki murmured so quietly I could barely hear her.

"It's nice to meet you Fujisaki-san, but I was wondering if you woke up in a classroom."

"Oh yeah I did. It's weird being here isn't it? We just woke up and we're told to go to the gym from a crayon pamphlet. I also thought there would be other classes, or at least teachers, but we seem to be the only people here."