Chapter 4: WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH EVERYBODY INTERRUPTING ME TODAY?!

*sigh* I do not own Naruto... I wish I did but noooo Masashi just have to do it first. *goes to the emo corner sulking*

==============================

I was nervous. We finally arrived in Konoha, and we were currently in front of the hokage's office.

Kakashi knocked on the door thrice.

"Who is it?" A hoarse voice from the other side asked.

"Its me Kakashi," he replied.

"Come in."

Kakashi opened the door for us. When we entered, the Hokage's eyes widened. Geez do we really look that bad?

"I'm really sorry for bothering you, but I found them outside the gate and brought them here," Kakashi said, rubbing the back of his head."Its okay, Kakashi," the Hokage replied, smiling. "In fact, I'm glad you brought them here. Thank you. You may leave now." The Hokage said with a hint of... urgency? Oh my Kami! He knows! I gulped.

After Kakashi left, an uncomfortable silence settled. The Hokage kept smiling at us with his warm smile, leaving the four of us very confused.

"Welcome home!" He greeted us with a warm smile. I blinked... then blinked again. Uh... what?

As if reading my mind Blade talked. "Um, what?"

He raised his eyebrow at us. "You do not remember?"

"Remeber what?" Em asked him.

He sighed. "I guess memory loss is a side effect." he muttered, then turned to us. "But I'm sure that it will wear off soon. And in the mean time would you like to attend the Academy? I know it's late and you have missed a lot of the lessons but with you four it shouldn't be hard considering." He smiled warmly at us.

But instead of answering we all just looked at him weirdly with question marks over our head.

"Okay... old man are you done talking to your imaginary friends?" I asked him, completely confused. What? Don't judge! The old man was like speaking a gibberish language!

"...do you think, Al---Ayame? Aya! YO!" someone shouted.

"PANCAKES!" I yelled randomly. They all winced at the volume. "Oh, sorry... What was it you asked?"

Blade rolled his eyes. "Weren't you listening?" I shook my head. He sighed. "He said that we get to start school the day after tomorrow if were up to it."

"Oh... what about a place to stay?" I asked the Hokage, my mind wandering off again. Something's off here....

He looked at some scrolls. "Hmm... Ah! You four are lucky there is a newly vacant house not far from here."

Before I can say something a knock was heard behind the door. My eye twitched.

"You called for me Hokage-sama?" A familiar voice said. I didn't have to turn around to know that it was Iruka-sensei. I just kept staring at the old but wise man in front of me.

Why didn't he question us on where we came from? I mean, sure I was glad that he didn't, but its kinda suspicious. Did he know something we don't? And what does he mean by his 'Welcome Home!'? I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're keeping something from us, aren't you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes suspiciously. "What is it?"

Everyone stopped moving looking between me and the old man clearly confused. Even Iruka stopped to look.

The Hokage chuckled. What the---? Okay! Its official! I'm creeped out!

"You are quite the observant little one." He said. What the hell? Little one? What is this, Star Wars? Is he supposed to be the little green dude with the pointy ears or something? Then again, that dude says things backwards, so if he really is him, he should've said: 'Observant little one, you are quite.'