Chapter 4

"I like the way your thinking Y/n" he grinned even more. I got some of my spear clothes and put them on, I wore my h/l  h/c hair up (unless you have short hair). I decided to take one of my vampire guns.
I made my way towards the night classes dorms. I climbed over the wall that was separating the garden area and the night classes dorms.

I made my way towards the large wooden doors, i grabbed the cold handle of door giving me goosebumps. I walked through the open door, it was so quiet you could even hear a pin drop. I slowly made my way around the seating area. "It is so clean here it's like no one lives here" I muttered to myself "it's so dark in here I can't see where I'm going" I whispered, all of a sudden the candles got lit with fire "oh god" I whispered to myself I turned around to find a brownish-orange haired and burnt-orange eyed male, he had a formidable height, he also has a single silver earring in the middle of this left ear and his t-shirt is unbuttoned with a black shirt underneath.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned in a monotone voice "uh..um I-I lost my....cat, yes my cat!" I stuttered while I rubbed the back of my neck "You really need to work on your lying skills and can you pleases go back to your dorm before I get the headmaster" he chuckled
"Ok" I started to walk off then I saw blood tablets on the side of the table. I quickly made my way out of the building and went back to my dorm

*Back at dorm*

Tomis' PoV
Y/n burst through the door she was panting like mad "so you decided to finally lose some wait" I joked. She looked at me seriously "no time for jokes" the H/c haired said with breathes in between "the night class students are vampires!"

(A/n-  sorry been very busy with Aquathalon and other competitions!!!!)