Ch 9

"Ready for the mission"

You grinned at zero "yeah yeah just get dressed first" he said in his signature monotone voice and walked off "I'll meet you by the entrance" He said and walked off.

When you got back to your room you
Put your h/l h/c hair into a high ponytail (unless you have short hair) and wore ⬇️

When you got back to your room you Put your h/l h/c hair into a high ponytail (unless you have short hair) and wore ⬇️

You skipped quickly down the dorms hallways and stairs then went to the gates. As soon as your got there zero was already there waiting for you. You skipped up to him and hugged his arm "I'm sooooo excited" you squealed in excitement.
He sighed "just remember this isn't a glamorous job as your farther described it to be.." He said in his dull voice.  You jumped up and tugged at his cheek "cheer up" you giggled and ran towards the town.

When you and zero got to the town., you both walked into a stores and started walking around looking for the target. You saw a little girl crying you told zero that you where going to help her find her parents, after you helped the girl you started walking around to try and find zero.

You walked around the town and ran, but it was getting late. "This is hopeless I'll just go back to the academy" you turned around about to go and then you felt a pain in your head and everything went black...