Ch 7

As the 'vampire' came to me I throw the dagger at him in a incredible speed, I got him but instead of him turning into dust it just frozen him. That's when everything went black...

I woke up in my bed I sat up and looked around whilst rubbing my eyes, that's when I saw the headmaster standing by the door and a night class student with dark oak brown hair "Ah your awake" the headmaster cross said "can you please explain yourself?"
"What do you mean?" I asked
The headmaster cross pushed his class up the bridge of his nose "how did you know that this dagger would freeze that vampire? That is now on his way to the hunters society" he looked me dead In the eyes.

I scratched the back of my neck and smiled "well my dad was what you call a hunter and he used to coach me how I could protect myself just in case a vampire came after me.... So I came here to follow my dads path.." I awkwardly laughed.

The headmaster cross clapped his hands together and smiled whilst jumping around the room "oh that's great another hunter at this school, kaname you can go now!!!!!" The headmaster said shooing of kaname "well I'll enrol you in to the hunter society before you reconsider!!!" He said cheerfully as he skipped out of the room.

*Two weeks later*

I'm now officially a hunter and I'm having my first mission within a week.