Ch: 8

As you skipped down the hallways of the school, you notice that all the girls where squealing. Saki ran up to you with her bright smile and you asked "what are they squealing about?" She grabbed your hand and jumped up and down "Y/n haven't you heard there's a new student and it's a boy and apparently he's really cute!" She squealed.

As you walked to class you picked up some information about the new boy he was called HAYASHI Daichi, he apparently has blonde hair and has pale blue eyes with glasses. How do theses girls get this information without seeing him im person you thought and sighed to yourself.

You got to the classroom door and pushed it open. You  made your way to the back of the class next to zeros seat for the project. You stopped in your track, the new boy was sitting in Zeros seat. You just stood there looking at him you felt a tap on your, "Y/n aren't you going to sit down and not just stand there?" Zero questioned you.

Zero looked over to his seat, he turned around and looked at you "oh the teacher asked me to tour him around the school" he then walked past you and sat down. After a couple of seconds you flowed him and sat next to this HAYASHI Daichi, as the class waited for the teacher to come you kept tapping your pencil on the table 'did I come to class earlier today' you questioned yourself.

You sighed and through your arms behind your head and moaned to yourself "why is the teacher so late tonight" you went to close your eyes when you felt a tap on your shoulder "s-sorry I didn't mean t-to bother you but what is the class doing at the moment" he stuttered trying his best not to, then he gave a bright smile that made his grey eyes stand out dam he's cute you thought and then you snapped out of your daze and explained about the project to him.

*time skip brought to you at 01:31 in the morning*

As the bell rang you pack all your stuff up and walked with saki to the gates. The normal thing happened Aido flirting with his fangirls and teasing his cousin Kain, kaname asking Yuki if she's ok and zero giving him death stares while the whole night class look at Zero as if  there are going to kill him. As the while crowd went away I walked over to zero and tapped on his shoulder.

"Ready for the mission"