Ch 5

Tomi PoV

"the night class students are vampires!" She yelled, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my chest and covered her muffled mouth "don't shout it, your dorm neighbors might here you" I hissed at her. She slowly nodded and I could feel her H/c locks brush against my bare skin of my neck, I slowly removed my hand from her mouth and let her speak.

Y/n PoV

"So like I was saying the night class are vampires, it all fits together. Firstly they go to class at night, then they have that inhuman presence and look and when I went in there dorm I saw blood tablets" I rushed out my words "Y/n are you sure you're not just overthinking this?" Tomi giggled. I threw I'm hands up in the air in frustration "can you just believe in this one for once" I said while looking him dead in the eyes. "Y/n....." I fluttered my big E/c eye and pouted, a dust of pink spread across his cheeks "fine...but if we have no proof in two months I'll give up, deal." He stuck his big hand out, I hesitate to shake hands but as soon as our hands touch I could feel how warm it was compared to mine, I smiled "deal!"

****Time Skip****

Third person PoV

Over the past week the H/c haired girl had been do everything thing she could. The first few days she had told yuki I that she believed that vampires and other supernatural creatures exist, she totally freaked out. The second week Y/n was walking towards the gates and 'fell over and cut her knees' this caused the nightclass to stop in for a couple of seconds and carried on.

Y/n PoV

"Alright class you have a class project that you'll have to do in pairs" the teacher spat. I just ignore him and carried on doodling in my book, he then started shout out the pairs "Yuki and....sayori" he babbled on then "Y/n and....Zero" the teacher turned around and wrote the project on the bored whilst I just froze 'he hates me, and he's soooo grumpy' I mentally sweat dropped. I got my books and made my way to sit next to him. When I got to the top of the class he just  stared out of the window not even taking notice of my presence 'the is going to be on long 2 weeks' I thought to myself. I looked at the bored and it gave three options

~ project on physical education

~ History

And ~Science

"Erm... Zero?" I questioned but he blanked me, I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around "what?" He looked at me coldly "what do you want to do,for the project." I asked nervously "I don't mind you pick" "ok.." The way he looks at you they are with sorrow and look broken something must of happened to him I'll try and find out.......

(A/n I finally updated and who's your favourite Vampire Knight character!!! Mine is zero XD)