twentynine

[Dinah] Lauser can you pick me up at the airport in like 1h ??

[Dinah] thx bitch see you❤️❤️

[Lauser] I didn't answer...

[Dinah] No need for answers😘

[Lauser] okay see you😂😂

2H LATER, LAUREN POV

I was sitting inside of the airport waiting for Dinah to arrive. "Where the hell is she" I mumbled to myself. She was supposed to be here 1 hour ago.

I picked up my phone to text her. Then I saw the Polynesian girl. She was tall and had blonde hair, she was really pretty.

I stod up and she walked up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hey Lauser" she said with a smirk.

"Hey DJ, you're late" i said. I was really tired of waiting for 1 hour doing absolutely nothing. "No I'm not, I just told you that I was gonna be here 1 hour earlier than I was actually was"

"Why would you do that?"

"If you wait for something good, you can never wait to long" she said and smirked. "But I wasn't waiting for something good, I was waiting for you"

She hit my arm playful. "Okay, let's just get started. What do we  know?" She asked. Not only does we have to find out where Shawn lives, we were also planning visiting Camila.

"We know basically nothing."

"I'm hungry"

"Let's get food then" I said. We started making our way outside of the airport and walked over to the parking lot. After jumping into the car I turned around and looked at Dinah. "What do you wanna eat"

"McDonald's!!"

"McDonald's it is then" I said and started the car.

I drove over to McDonald's and order one two cheeseburgers, two McWrap's and also two drinks. After we eaten our food we started our investigation.

We stalked all Shawn's social medias. On he's Facebook we found he's number. We tracked it on google and got his address.

There was no time to waste, so I started the car and we drove to Shawn's house. "Soft boy is gonna cry after this" Dinah said next to me. I just nodded.

I drove up and parked outside of the house. It was a really ugly house, probably because Shawn live there and he's ugly. Me and Dinah walked up the porch. The house was some light blue color and it looked almost abandoned.

Dinah knocked the door. I was really nervous and angry.

Soft boy opend the door and frowned his eyebrows. It seemed like he didn't
recognize me from the picture I sent when he was in the chat. So I was thinking, why not play a little game...

"Hi my name is Michelle and this is my friend Jane, and we're so lost and maybe you could help us to the beach?" I asked him with my kindest voice.

Dinah played along. "Yeah we're like literally so lost, and you're really cute. Please?"

He kinked an eyebrow and said "Yeah, sure. I could never say no to two beautiful ladies like you"

Now I really wanted to hit him, hard, in his face, with a chair. But I kept my act. "Thanks!" I hugged him and nearly puked. Dinah also hugged him.

I think he thought he was getting laid tonight... But little does he know.

•                                 •                                 •

Idk where this is going...

See ya👋🏼